future husband dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

future husband dream?

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 am

I was in a house with this guy I know, IRL. The house in the dream was a 2 story house (almost like a town house). IRL, the guy has a 1 floor house.

We were sitting on the couch and just talking. Then we went upstairs. I went up and then he followed a few min after. He was having to get ready, cause we were going somewhere. While I was waiting, I sat on a couch. In front of the couch was a keyboard (instead of the typical coffee table). I was playing the song, before the throne of God above.) There was also a tv in front of me and I remember the cartoon sylvester and tweety was on. Somehow I got the channel changed, pressed the wrong button? (not sure what happened). Then I remember trying to find that channel again and couldn't find it....

That's all that happened. I'm wondering if this might be a prophetic dream?

In real life, there is a possibility for a dating relationship with the guy that was in my dream.....

I actually just wrote him an email expressing my feelings towards him. I'm wondering if me going upstairs in the dream, was showing just that. That I'm ready first? Him getting ready, that's him thinking about it or possibily preparing himself for a relationship?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: future husband dream?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 am

Hello, musicalstars2001 -

Did you have any feelings about the part with the cartoon? Also, was there ever a moment in real life where you were opposed to the thought of dating him, but then changed your mind?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am

Wow...you are right on...

Actually yes...we have been friends now for almost 10 years. I've had several people come and tell me that we'd be a great match because we have so many things in common. but for some reason I opposed it.

God has recently just opened me up to the idea.

As for the cartoon, I don't remember having any feelings while watching it.... Could that be symbolic?
My friend found out that he has considered me before but at that time he didn't have any peace about it. could that be what the cartoon represents? But then I wonder, why couldn't I find that channel again?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

I waited to post my thoughts on that cartoon until I heard what you felt. My original thoughts were that the two characters in the cartoon, Syvlester and Tweety, are opposed to each other - which can represent how you used to feel about a relationship with this person.

Changing the channel and not being able to find it again can represent a change in your former thinking about this.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am

I was wondering...do you think us being on the same floor and him getting ready could be us finally being on the same level? (or am I reading too much into it?...)

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 am

I don't think that you're reading too much into it. There probably was a period (just assuming) where you two weren't on the same level. You went up first in the dream, and he followed. Does this mirror the process in real life? Was there a time where you were probably more ready for a relationship than he was - perhaps you were more spiritually-mature at the time?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am

Hmmm...

I have been ready for awhile to settle down and get married. He has told me, that he has just now been wanting to settle down and get married...

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top