Dark forces?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark forces?

Post by Niccio on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 am

Wow what a night for me. I was awake most of the night and when I was finally dozing off I had these weird dreams.
1. My mother and I were watching Television in the lounge when these heavily armed people walk into the lounge suddenly. They took our cell phones however I manage to push one phone underneath the lounge chair. I was sitting on the floor and watching Television. These people kept my mother and me hostage. There was a woman also in the group. I dreamed she was making food in our kitchen. The strange thing was that on the kitchen floor there was a huge bag filled with money. There were children also in my dream. The children of this woman. While I was in the bathroom, I manage to send a text message to one of my neighbours that we are kept hostage in our home. Somewhere in the dream our hands were tied up with cable ties.

2. My second dream was again strange. I was involved in a drug deal with Nigerians. But I was part of the police setup. Again money was involved. I was carrying the money that was neatly put in these white envelopes with the widows. There was a lot of money. So I was walking with this man and woman towards a place. Then the police surround us and arrested the drug dealers. One police officer drove over my foot with his car. Scratch Chin

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark forces?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 am

Hello, Niccio -

These are simply my thoughts on your dreams. In the first dream, I'm drawn to the woman with the children. Both the making of the food and the money speak to me about Provision. However, everything else in the dream seemed to have you hostage. So, I want to ask: Is there any need of Provision in real life that the enemy might use to snare you?

The second dream could relate to the first dream, but more as an encouragement. I see it as God turning the enemy's attempts against themselves. Perhaps you'll have Wisdom to avoid the traps in the first dream, and this will end with the enemy being defeated instead.

One last thing related to the officer driving over your foot: The phrase "stepping on someone's toes" comes to mind. I wonder if someone involved in this "operation" may overstep their bounds in relation to you. Did you have any feelings about what happened to your foot? And...did it hurt you?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 am

I'm in agreement with Mark that this dream is about bondage but have a slightly different take...

I believe that this dream is showing you that there are people or forces that are disrupting your communication with the Lord (phones being taken from you). The kitchen is a place of preparation and symbolically often reflects matters of the heart. The woman who is preparing food is still part of this gang so it seems there are things being "cooked up" which mean you no good. If we consider food here to mean spiritual nourishment, then in your heart there is something that has been prepared for you and presented as nourishment but consider the source and reject it, do not receive it. Given that the womanís kids were in the kitchen, I wonder if the food may actually have been for her kids? The kids in this instance made me think of something that is taking root in you Ė discouragement, lack of faith, doubt, etc. Like they represent a second wave of these negative feelings/attributes that are being fed into your spirit and if you allow them to remain, they will do more damage as they grow and are nutured.

I saw the money bag symbol a little differently. It seems that it was out in the open and is something that they couldíve taken and run, it was there for the taking. But they didnít take it which suggests to me that this attack is personal, itís not about money, itís about holding you hostage and preventing you from living your destined life. With your hands tied, you canít go about your destined work, you canít accomplish anything.

To the extent that youíve engaged in spiritual bondage issues in the past, this dream is showing you that theyíve returned (with kids) and mean to disarm you in your work. But be encouraged, you kept one of the phones! As you are seeking refuge from this situation (being in the bathroom), youíre calling out for help through the text to your neighbor. To me this shows that you have the tools required to get out of this situation, you just have to use them.

To me, the second dream shows what you are capable of doing now freed from the hostage situation of the first dream. Youíre a decoy Ė you befriend the Nigerians (which to me represent in this instance those engaged in spiritually illegal activity) and engage them and set up a meeting where the police then take over and arrest them Ė this reminds of me when we are engaged in warfare, the power is through the blood of Jesus, itís through the Holy Spirit, itís not through our own efforts.

The money being in both dreams is relevant, but I donít really know how. It may well be provision as Mark stated. The police car running over your foot appears to be random, did the police officer do it on purpose? In my own dreams when someone is hit by a car, it usually symbolizes a clash/argument/conflict that will come in the future.
I hope this helps, please disregard anything that doesnít fit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 am

In the first dream the bag of money was the perpetrators money. It was in the huge bag on the kitchen floor. It seems to be a lot of money.
You are indeed right both of you. I am in need of provision in at the moment. And yes I am going through a really rough time in my spiritual life. I am struggling to gain self-confidence and to feel worth and indeed is lacking in faith at the moment. Believe it or not I am in my 4th year as a Theology student and also attending part time classes in trauma counseling. I was appointed by our pastor to run the evangelism team but unfortunately I did not manage to get it off the ground due to poor interest by congregation members. So I am really discouraged at the moment to do anything for the church. My excuse is to withdraw from everybody at church and only to focus on my relationship with God. And wait for Him to say to me go. Then I will go.
In the second dream. Actually it didnít hurt when the police man drove over my foot. I remember I was looking down and it was like the soil was very soft so my foot was push down in the soft soil when the car drove over it. I remember I was barefoot.
It happened a few times now like last night again that I dreamt I was back in my house in another town where I stayed when I was married. I have being divorced since 1999. Ugly divorce where I lost everything that I bought before the marriage. Every time when I dream I am back at this specific house I have to make a decision in my dream whether to stay there or to move back to where I am staying now.
Thank you so much for your help.
Blessings

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top