Repost Dream about famine coming to the u.S.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Dream about famine coming to the u.S.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

riHello precious ones.

I cannot begin to tell you the countless dreams I had last night alone let alone this past week of all the dreams I am getting about what is coming and I am effected by it in the dreams

Dream

I lived on like a River Front with some other girls we were forced to move in together to be able to live and protect each other. We did not really know each other but we were trying to survive because there was a shortage of food. The house was like a long hallway but wide and the other two girls had the front part and I had the back part. One day I had woke up with like burning patched on my face along with bumps like a rash and it was spread all over my face. I was like how could these just appear on my face like solar burns. The gals and I were hungry and knew people in the neighborhood were stealing other peoples food robing people blind. I was concerned we would not have enough to survive and my roommates left to go somewhere. I think I was praying or something and I decided to take a walk and when I arrived on the back porch there were these two huge crates full of blueberry's and I think the other one had apples. I was like where did these come from? I was excited because I knew we could live off it for awhile and I thanked the Lord, then I walked out the back door and I stopped and, I thought to myself I better lock the back door to make sure no one stole our food.. Then I went on my walk along the River. When I returned, I came into the house and I heard the girls I lived with wrestling on the front porch I was like what the heck is going on and as I am hearing them I look in the mirror and all the burn bumps turn into like burn blisters that had popped and I was just real upset how these were going to scar me. Then I open the door and one girl was on the grass laughing and I looked at her face and I was like oh no! You have those burn bumps too and I thought how could this spread like this? The next thing I know I am at my friends house and she and her husband have a farm and they have beef and they had sheared their meat with me if I helped them work on their farm. So my friend and I were herding the cattle in the stall and I saw a small animal go after one of the cows or lambs I cannot remember, and I tried to go after it and I chased it away, but then it came back. I was working with my friend to mend one of her fences to keep the animals in, and I was trying to get to it but it was to late and my friend Marie said, let it go Jeanie they are hungry too.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Dream about famine coming to the u.S.

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 am

Hi Steadygaze,

Ok, something just came to me. I read your dream when it was posted the other day as it's title caught my eye. I read it and was caught up by all the details like what the long hallway could mean as well as the front porch, but nothing really came to me so I left it alone. But something came over me this time that I wasn't expecting. I believe it to be the Holy Spirit, but you check for yourself for only you will know if this resonates.

While I definitely believe there is some kind of crisis coming regarding food, which I know you already have revelation on, could this dream also be about Spiritual food? You were forced to live together for survival and we are going to need others in the body of Christ in these last days. I think this could be a warning dream to guard your heart and guard the precious words that God has spoken to your heart. God also supplies you with more Food "unexpected blessings" to keep you sustained. You are careful to "lock" this away. I find it curious that you locked the back door because Satan very rarely comes in through the front door. You are also sustained by your friend's farm as long as you help work it. It could be the Lord telling you to continue to go about farming or doing His work and He will continue to provide "meat" for you. You may be tempted to try and help ALL of His people, but some will get away and be caught up by other things. The only part that I have no idea about are the burned spots on you and your friend's faces. The only thing that comes to my mind (and this is only me thinking here) is that the results of nuclear attacks are that they burn the skin. Maybe the result of spiritual warfare? Please toss this if it doesn't fit, but I believe that this dream could have more than one meaning. I definitely believe God will unlock the mysteries of this dream in due time.

Grace to you,

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

Oh, I forgot to mention the title of your dream, which is what I had intended to include in my post. Your title, "famine coming to U.S." could also be prophetic due to the constant loss of rights of our people to speak about our Lord. There seems to be more and more of this happing at an alarming rate! Satan is definitley at work and starving our precious Americans of God's Word. This is the whole crux of my post above! duh!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am

HA HA you are so cute. Thanks so much for this and yes I so believe what you say is true. I have a heart to serve others and bring forth what the Lord has for them. I am praying more into this as well.

May the Lord increase in your life and above and beyond what you need,

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top