Baby with an undie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby with an undie

Post by The Lamb's on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 pm

i had this dream- i saw a lady coming to my granny's house where i used to live 3 years ago.she carried a baby at her back(IRL Africans carry a baby tucked behind with a towel it easier to carry baby as such)i was seating outside the house with my daughter-in the dream when this unkwn to me lady appeared i had the feeling she is a memeber of a church in SOUTH AFRICA generaly known as Modise's church(Modise-is the church founder's name and the name IRL means-Sherpard). the lady got the baby off her bach, it was a boy-fatty-as in looking very well fed kinda of baby. The baby had only waht i thought was a diaper but only to find its a man's undie-a white-pure white undie. i thought it was abit chilly for a baby not to be clothed-he had only an undie on and nothing else and i think he was sucking on his finger. i thought i saw some goose bumps on his skin- and thought he must be feeling cold but he was also a bit sweaty on the forehead. and at this moment i felt he isnt feeling any of the two temps-i never got to speak to the lady she just sat down after i took the baby from her. what could this mean?

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby with an undie

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

I don't have a specific interpretation but the baby who had goose bumps and was also sweating reminds me of the verse that says, "You are neither hot or cold, so I will spew you out of my mouth." Is the lady who had the baby on her back the one who went to the Modise church? Wondering if this is representing the Church as a whole..?

Just my thoughts here...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm

I think you have a point there my dear...yes the lady in the dream belonged to the church.

i think i can put 1 and 2 together now on this dream. I think it has to do with this other guy who is working next to my workplace-he happened to share with me the troubles of his life some days back-we never got to talk much though. today i was late for work and as i awaited outside whilst a prayer meeting was held i asked him how things are. This guy is a member of the Modise church and as he narrated the story of his life to me, i figured out despite his age (38) he has a very strong weakness, he agrees easily to anything said to him-very naive-he abides to every order, (hence the baby had his finger in the mouth)he has been decieved by women younger than him.he currently doesn't know whether to go back to church or pursue the relationship he had with the girlfrind who made him leave his church-since his Modise church allows not a partner who is not a member of the church.He had a very good relationship with God but lost the conncetion when he got involved in a relationship.i think the dream is pointing to the baby-representing the guy-the lady rep Jesus Christ (The sheperd/Modise). We ended our conversation that i will take him to my church since that is what he felt he needed. That is the reason in the dream the lady brought the baby to me.

Thank you for you inputs-you hit a nail!God Bless!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Good! I'm glad you got revelation! happy dance

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content