Asked if I could sing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asked if I could sing

Post by Jazzy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm

One of my classmates (we both did an assessment yesterday together actually) asked me if I could sing. When she initially asked me, she asked calmly yet almost jokingly. I think I discerned that tone from her because the group of people we were with, we were all laughing at something together. The second time she asked she was more serious. She asked as if she expected a yes from me. The dream ended before I answered. I could tell if I said yes, she was going to ask me something further, possibly play around singing or join a singing gig of some sort.
---------------------------------------
In reality I TRY to sing haha. I actually find myself singing more often now than before (I would sing way more and louder if I had no roommates; I don't want to embarrass myself). I'm not horrible, but I'm also not choir-solo-worthy yet if you know what I mean for the singers out there.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asked if I could sing

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am

Interesting dream, Jazzy. My thoughts are that the dream isn't about literally singing (though, I suppose it could be). I'll pose my thoughts about the dream as a question: Do you have an ability that you feel God may be calling you to use...now...even though you may look at yourself (and others) and think that this ability needs further development before it can be put to use? Actually, you may be in the stage where God's wanting you to acknowledge that it's there. Just like in the dream, you may already know that once you acknowledge it, you'll be expected to put it to use.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 am

Yes I do agree with that. I sometimes shy away from being in some leadership roles because I feel I would want to be prepped fully for that position and I would want it to be something I'm deeply passionate about. I don't mind being on a committee because I feel like I'm a good helping hand, but being in a leadership role makes me nervous a little because I don't want all the responsibility on me in case my committee slacks, for instance. Another reason is that I'm not political at all. I will pray about it. My school is actually starting a mentor program for the incoming students in the Fall and I definitely feel passionate about applying for it.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top