night vision~arrows and blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

night vision~arrows and blood

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

I had a quick flash night vision of arrows being shot at a man and a woman. I couldn't see their faces, but their backs were towards me. Their shirts were off, and their skin was exposed. I seen arrows being shot at them hitting at least the man once or twice...I seen blood slattering. Normally I never have blood or gore in my dreams/visions. The man and the woman didn't seem in pain, nor did they seem alarmed or even harmed from their body language as they were shot.

End...

Any thoughts appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night vision~arrows and blood

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:28 am

The only thing I would say, Daisy, is that someone you know must be being attacked with no covering and no awareness of the attack. They may not have shown that they felt it in your vision, but you were able to see the result of the attack.

Since you said you hardly ever see blood and such in your dreams, I'm wondering if that's to show a physical/bodily attack. The man may have a health issue of which he's unware. Do you feel the Lord bringing anyone in particular to your awareness?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks so much for taking the time on my post Mark. I felt it could be of the couple we know that are starting a church...but I didn't get the feel during the flash that it was a physical attack (though it very well could be). I thought of leaders sometimes being a sort of 'target' for people, and that the arrows could possibly be slanderous words. Whether its physical or spiritual, maybe I am to be a covering in prayer for them?? What do you think?

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling/grammar)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Daisy,

this is my thought concerning your vision; I believe God wants you to intercede for both of them. since the arrow was shooting against them. this is a spiritual warfare and a serious attack. I believe what God showed you it was a plan of the enemy against both of them. it could be that they have health issue etc. Pls intercede for them and take this into prayer. Let God confirm it to you. Pls toss it if you are disagree.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks so much grace!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Daisy wrote:Thanks so much for taking the time on my post Mark. I felt it could be of the couple we know that are starting a church...but I didn't get the feel during the flash that it was a physical attack (though it very well could be). I thought of leaders sometimes being a sort of 'target' for people, and that the arrows could possibly be slanderous words. Whether its physical or spiritual, maybe I am to be a covering in prayer for them?? What do you think?

Slander was the first thing I thought of, Daisy....sometimes people can send slanderous arrows our way and we don't feel them until we hear about them later which is why the man and woman didn't show signs of pain right away.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks for stopping by Deborah! I wasn't sure if I felt correctly about this or not. Thanks for the confirmation. I also found this scripture too...

Psalms 64:1 Hear my voice, O God, in my meditation;
Preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the secret plots of the wicked,
From the rebellion of the workers of iniquity,3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword,
And bend their bows to shoot their arrowsóbitter words,
4 That they may shoot in secret at the blameless;
Suddenly they shoot at him and do not fear

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Mark I love your comments about them not having a covering upon them! I will totally cover them with the Word and prayers of protection! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Yesterday at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top