Third Previous Job Dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Previous Job Dream...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:39 am

Three days in a row (Fri/Sat/Sun) I had a dream about a different former employer. This is the third one, and I would appreciate any thoughts you'd like to share:

In this dream, I was at a former employer. It was the end of the shift, 1:00 am. I had signed into a task, and just barely got started on it. This bothered me, because once you log into a task, you have to be the one to finish it. Since I had just begun, I was upset by the thought of having to stay late - and it'd have been REALLY late, like hours. The thought crossed my mind of just leaving anyway, like it was my last day and I wouldn't have cared if I left them with this problem. However, when I went to the computer, I found that I had never signed on to the task, so the work I had done (and it wasn't much) was just a bonus for whomever actually DID sign on to that task. With that, I went to leave for the day.

I went outside, walking with another employee. After I woke up, I don't think I knew this person, but in the dream they were someone I knew. This person was concerned about the job, and was telling me how they were basing everyone's performance around what one single employee was capable of doing. I listened to this person and agreed with them that it didn't seem right.

We were walking together out to the far end of the parking lot, which is where I would always park while I was there. He expected me to stop walking with him, but I let him know that I was going to be walking with him all the way to the end of the lot since that was where I parked. As we walked, I saw that everything was snow-covered. As we neared the end of the lot, I expected to see my car in the last stall, but it was not there. I had a moment where I wondered if my car was even around. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and pressed the keyless entry thing, knowing that it would make the horn beep. Sure enough, my car was back quite a ways closer to the building. I turned around and went back toward my car at this point.

On the way, I looked toward the road and saw some type of vehicle driving past. It slipped off the left side of the road toward another lot, and as it hit the curb it began to flip over, back over front, until it finally ended upside-down out of my sight. As this happened, I knew a second in advance just what the car was going to do - I knew it would hit the curb, then flip over a few times. I asked someone near me if they saw that happen. They did not, and I emphatically told them what took place. I don't remember any response from anyone, nor did I feel like I had to do anything related to that accident.

So, I reached my car, expecting it to be the Jeep. It was not - it was some type of similar-sized Volkswagen SUV. I accepted that this was my car, thinking that I must have had this instead of the jeep - I'm basically saying that I knew that my car should have been the jeep, but since this was what I had before me, this must have been what God wanted. Yes, I actually had these thoughts at this moment in the dream. Now, this vehicle was parked too close to another car for me to get in on the driver's side, so I went to the passenger side and opened the door. At this point, I realized that it was a two-door SUV, unlike my four-door jeep, and the cabin of this car seemed small - truck-sized. Last thing I did was place my lunch box on the passenger floor and went to get inside of it. End of dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Third Previous Job Dream...

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Just a thought...

As I was reading the part in the 1st paragraph about you having to do a task that you didn't sign up for... this scripture immediately popped into my head.

John 4:37
And herein is that saying true, One soweth and another reapeth. I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured and ye are entered into their labours.

Just a thought, as your dream displays the opposite. But maybe you will be starting something for someone else to come in later?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 am

Thanks for the thoughts you shared. They're the same as what a friend of mine shared. I appreciate the confirmation! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 am

No prob! Btw, thanks for your help with my previous dream! I'm glad I didn't dismiss it!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top