Garden bed of embryos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garden bed of embryos?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I was in a garden and there was a garden bed, which looked more like a science experiment. It was full of things growing in glass cases, like dolphin embryos, and other animal embryos. Also there were vegetables growing from golden taps - as in they were connected, I remember wondering what would happen if I turned the tap. I don't remember any particular feelings, maybe just curiosity, it definitely wasn't negative..
Appreciate any thoughts :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garden bed of embryos?

Post by Deborah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Just this morning I was reading Ezekiel 36:35:
So they will say, "This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted desolate and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited."
Gardens are where new life is birthed and in this dream you didn't only have plant life but animal life too. I think your dream speaks of restoration.
Would you explain to me what a "golden tap" is?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

That's awesome, thankyou Deborah! I didn't think of it like that, and that really fits my situation. Umm a tap.. I'm not sure what its called anywhere else, so here's a pic :)

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1C1SKPC_enAU371AU371&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=LSsM9koUXYo3QM:&imgrefurl=http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-63448519/stock-photo-tied-in-a-knot-golden-tap-a-drop-of-gold-flowing-from-the-tap.html&docid=lvgzjTkcLaywxM&imgurl=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/571774/571774,1287678313,5/stock-photo-tied-in-a-knot-golden-tap-a-drop-of-gold-flowing-from-the-tap-63448519.jpg&w=450&h=320&ei=ap6DT9yiMKbBiQeH-vnfBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=181&vpy=155&dur=2837&hovh=189&hovw=266&tx=204&ty=113&sig=101273107494722630342&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=188&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:67

It looked like this and the vegetable was growing from where the water comes out.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Sorry that link wasn't right - but I editted in the right one.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay, I was pretty sure that's what you meant, but I had to ask. lol! In the dream the taps are the source of growth, it sounds like. The Bible talks about the washing of the water by the Word--so if whatever it is that's growing in this garden, the growth is coming from God and not by a lot of human effort. Gold in the Bible is usually depicted as something pure--in Solomon's temple the goblets were gold. I think too of that verse in Job 23:10 where Job says "When He (God) has tested me, I shall come forth as gold."
The part where you wonder what would happen if you turned on the taps intrigues me. Do you think this could have to do with sharing the Word to others in real life or maybe nourishing the physical and/or emotional growth in someone?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

hahah, what do you call them?

That's great Deborah!! I fully agree with what you've said - yes, God is the source of the growth. someone else recently prophesied something similar, so that rings like a bell. Wow, that's really awesome.
With the tap, I forgot to add - I wondered if turning the tap would make the vegetable grow larger.. So yes like you said, would it represent my input in allowing the Holy Spirit to -pardon the pun- flow? lol.
No situation comes to mind just yet, I mean I'm not directly nourishing someone that I know of, but indirectly through prayer, then sure it could be that.. I don't know.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 am

I've always heard outdoor faucets referred to as hydrants--there's fire hydrants and then faucets either attached to the outside of houses or directly to a water well are also called hydrants in my neck of the woods. But yet we call water from municipal sources tap water..... lol!
Vegetables or any other type of harvest are sometimes referred to as fruit--the fruit of the ground, the fruit of the body--so if those vegetables grew larger it'd be fair to say their fruit grew larger. In spiritual terms this is a big deal for we know the fruits of the Spirit--love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control--are supposed to grow in our lives if we are abiding in Jesus.
Praying for people is often discounted but it's a big, big deal. People's very lives are at stake and prayer can move mountains! If you are "just" praying for people then I'd encourage you to keep at it and send prayer my way, would you? I know I need lots more of the fruits of the Spirit growing in my garden! lol!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am

Deborah wrote:Praying for people is often discounted but it's a big, big deal. People's very lives are at stake and prayer can move mountains! If you are "just" praying for people then I'd encourage you to keep at it and send prayer my way, would you? I know I need lots more of the fruits of the Spirit growing in my garden! lol!

Loved all of what you said but especially this!! This is very encouraging. And of course I'll send a bunch your way!

Thankyou Deborah! bless you :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down