Night vision~Whallaaa...an old fashioned chair???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night vision~Whallaaa...an old fashioned chair???

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 am

I had a flash night vision before falling off to sleep last night. I seen this chair, it had arms on it, with a more contemporary pattern and style on it! The colors were even more contemporary, being bright almost loud. Then the pattern was removed like someone would magically remove a tablecloth off of a table (without disturbing the dishes on top), revealing underneath a more traditional pattern and even more traditional colors underneath. Actually the pattern didn't change a ton, it did a little, but the colors were most definitely toned down, being warmer hues (earth tones). Even the back rest of the chair seemed more traditional, almost like a victorian style chair except with more of a pattern than you would see on a Victorian style chair (I picture most victorian styled chairs to be solid in color). I noticed the backing on the second chair, with the buttons coming down horizontally in two rows on the chair. Both chairs had the clothed armrests, but the backrest of the second chair stood out more prominently to me for some reason! I remember thinking, 'Wow, I like the second one a lot better!"

Any thoughts appreciated. This is the third dream or vision in the last week or so that I have had with the same theme. The other two are listed below. Obviously Im not getting a message that the Lord is trying to get through to me....

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16634-quick-dream-granny-car

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16542-franklin-christian-school-crush

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night vision~Whallaaa...an old fashioned chair???

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

hi there.. 1st i want to ask..were u praying for someone? or a particular situation? were u seeking something specific from the lord?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 am

No, not really during the time. I am in a transition with churches, and a possible move with my house. Please pray with me that I would have revelation of what the Lord is trying to show me. Not sure why I don't get it quite yet.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 am

do you remember the colors you've seen in that vision? such as color of the chair, table, plates etc.

I would appreciate it if you can identify it?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

Sure, well first of all there wasn't dishes on the table. The fabric was removed off the first chair, revealing a more traditional pattern and colors underneath. The way it was removed was like a magician would remove a tablecloth without disturbing the dishes on top of the cloth. I couldn't see who or how the fabric on the chair was removed...it just was. Revealing the underneath traditional colors and less 'loud' fabric. The colors were really BRIGHT in the first one, bright red, bright yellow, bright orange. The kind of colors you would see in a contemporary furniture store. It was loud and had circles and stripped patterns on it. The under-laying fabric had a similar pattern, yet less loud...softer, I remember thinking the pattern didn't change all that much. The colors on the second chair were that of earthy tones. Soft brown, tan, soft yellow, creamy orange. I dont remember red being in the second chair.

IRL I do like contemporary furniture and decor, yet in the dream I liked the traditional much much more.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am

Please just disregard if it doesnt fit well.

the first chair may represent heavenly things, for it bears a brighter color, and those colors you saw represents something. Chair can mean rest or authority. If you choose the first chair you are choosing what he has for you, better than the second chair.

the second chair may represent earthly things because it has an earthly tone. it means human authority, not spiritual, carnal ways, or anything that pertains to a fallen man.

God lets you choose which one would like to sit and receive.

hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am

I just remembered something I have been praying about...I have been praying about where the Lord wants me to serve in ministry next. I have been on break for a while...and have been seeking him regarding where He wants me to serve. Not sure if it pertains to this or not vision or these dreams or not.

I have been praying about whether I should serve in children's minsitry, which I did for many years (but felt burned out in this area, after being in child-care for 17 yrs). I have been praying in our new venture if we should sign up as greeters, or as part of shepherding the people. Then there is the thing I know I am called to do, which is intercession (though this one is a very safe choice to me~bc I don't have to invest in people to do this. lol! ).

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 am

Sorry...We were posting at the same time lol! ...I will read your comments.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am

p.s. did you see my granny car link above too owen??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am

The two other links above have a similar message to this one....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 am

owen wrote:Please just disregard if it doesnt fit well.

the first chair may represent heavenly things, for it bears a brighter color, and those colors you saw represents something. Chair can mean rest or authority. If you choose the first chair you are choosing what he has for you, better than the second chair.

the second chair may represent earthly things because it has an earthly tone. it means human authority, not spiritual, carnal ways, or anything that pertains to a fallen man.

hope this helps.

Awesome thoughts...thanks!! I would have never thought of the earthy tones representing earthly things!! Thanks Owen!! You are a blessing!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 am

Be wise to choose which God has for you, because where God puts you His authority and power will flow through you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 am

Amen, Thanks so much Owen!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

owen wrote:Please just disregard if it doesnt fit well.

hope this helps.
The areas of ministry I was leaning towards do carry more of an earthly authority or earthly glory now that I think of it. I will choose the chair that the Lord has for me, regardless of how others may esteem it! I want the Lords anointing, and what He has for me...Thanks Owen!! Childcare it is.... lol! It might not seem as important, but it is equally important! My motivation should be to serve, not to feel important or care what people think anyways.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 pm

[quote="Daisy".... not to feel important or care what people think anyways.[/quote]

you felt that too in your granny's car dream.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 am

Very true! Thanks!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 am

Just this morning upon waking I had a similar dream/vision with these same colors. This time it was carpeting! The earth tones were underneath, and the new bright colored carpeting was being placed on top. Both carpets were striped, and thin. Any thoughts?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top