SNAKE GOING UP THE BUIDING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SNAKE GOING UP THE BUIDING

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 am

i had this very short dream-i was near a tree and there was a small snake next to me on my left, i think i was praying but i dont know about what-i only heard myself at the end of the prayer saying-thank you Lord for this snake because we are going to use it against the devil to help...and i paused because i didn't know who was i trying to help and i started looking around thinking who is it am i saying i am to help.the next thing that snake went up a tall buiding so fast and when it was getting to the top i felt in my sleep that i am sinking into some kind of deep sleep-like something is happening in my head causing me to weaken/kinda fall into a very short trance or so. the next thing i am at some place- seemingly one of my relatives' house and i am eating tripe-i couldn't see myself eating but i knew i was eating and the meat was very tasty (the intestines of a cow-its meat to some south africans)and one of my aunt's (her name is Thandi-her names means loved one) kept saying this tripe is not as nice as this other one and i tried that other but never got to swallow as it looked too dark for my liking.

i am more concerned about the snake part.i also kept vaguely dreaming of the death of an elder sister to me through out the night-am the eldest though in my family and IRL tripe is mostly cooked at weeding and funerals.

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SNAKE GOING UP THE BUIDING

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 am

Hello, The Lamb's -

Mia has said that snakes almost always represent some kind of threat. My only thoughts on this dream are that you could be seeking to help someone and not realize that this "help" is actually a threat. As this snake went up the building, you fell asleep. Perhaps this snake is a person. The quick climb up the building could be that they will quickly be placed in a position of prominence or held in high esteem. What bothers me is that you were falling asleep as this went on. I think this is deception on the enemy's part, attempting to lull you into a sleepy state while they are at work. My prayer for you is that you would remain vigilant.

Hope this helps.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 am

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS-HOWEVER MOST OF THE TIME WHEN I DREAM OF A TALL BUILDING IT HAS TO DO WITH SOMETHING UP IN MY MIND-I THINK THE ENEMY IS TRYING TO FIDDLE WITH MY MIND HENCE I FELT FUNNY IN MY HEAD (AS IF FALLING INTO A DEEP SLEEP)IN THE DREAM.

I THINK I CAN CONNECT THE MEANING OF THIS NOW- LAST NIGHT I WATCHED THE MOVIE "GHOST RIDER" ON TV, I DNT NORMALY WATCH SUCH KINDA MOVIES-BUT I SOMEHOW HAD THE URGE TO WATCH AND AT THE END I SAID TO MYSLF-I AM GRATEFUL FOR WATCHING FOR I PICKED UP HOW THE ENEMY WORKS AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF I AM TO USE WAHT I SAW AGAINST THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS.

I THINK I MAY HAVE DECIEVED MYSLF INTO BELIVEING THAT-I THOUGHT THE MOVIE WAS NOT HARMFUL OR RATHER DID NO HARM TO ME- THE MOVIE(AS HARMLESS AS IT SEEMED TO ME) IN THE DREAM IS REPRESENTED BY THE SNAKE(SMALL & HARMLESS AS IT SEEMED) HENCE I SAID TO MYSELF IN THE DREAM THE SAME WORDS I CONSOLED MYSLEF WITH FOR WATCHING THE MOVIE
" THANK U FOR THE SNAKE FOR I AM TO USE IT AGAINST..."

THIS FURTHER CONNECTS TO THE SECOND PART WHERE I WAS EATING TRIPE...THE WORD TRIPE HERE IS WARNING ME OF "TRIPPING".
IN THE DREAM THE TRIPE WHICH WAS TASTY WAS FROM MY AUNT THANDI (LOVED ONE) WHO IN THIS CASE REPRESENTS JESUS. THE SECOND TRIPE WHICH SEEMED DARKER FOR ME TO EAT- WAS WHAT THE ENEMY WAS TO TRIP ME WITH. THE FACT THAT I WAS DREAMING OF THE DEATH OF A SISTER WAS JUST A WAY OF THE DEVIL'S WORKS ON MY MIND THAT BY THE TIME I SEE THE TRIPE I SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THERE IS DETAH IN THE FAMILY AND THUS EAT AS IRL FOOD COOKED AT FUNERALS ARE NOT SO GOOD LOOKING AND TASTY-THERE IS MORE TO THIS LAST PART OF FOOD WHICH COMES TO MIND NOW AND PROVES TO ME MORE THAT THE DEVIL WANTED TO TAP ON MY MIND AND TRIP ME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION MARK...I AM RELIEVED NOW-WHEN I WAS PRAYING AT 12 PM TODAY GOD SPOKE TO ME ABOUT THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS-AND I PRAYED MORE ON THIS DREAM- I AM AT EASE NOW!

PARISE THE LORD!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 am

Awesome! Praise God that you received the application of this dream! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 am

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS MARK...!GOD BLESS YOU! :hooray:

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content