Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daisychain

what is god saying?

hi everyone. Ive been praying about a certain thing for about 12 months now, ive asked god to give me signs as to whether or not it will come to pass, god has give me signs or at least i think he as (sometimes i think these signs are coincidence's) its been 12 months and im still waiting for this certain thing to happen like god said it would, last night i got so upset and asked god to please tell me straight if its not going to happen so i can get on with my life. This morning when i woke up i turned to psalm 78 can someone tell me what god is trying to tell me?

First of all, did the scripture minister to you? Or did it leave you more confused?

hi cholette, it didn't leave me completely confused, i felt like it was saying that god can perform miracles but the people didn't believe him so they continued to sin against god and this made he angry. is god trying to tell me to trust him more? what else could he be trying to tell me? i dont read the bible very often so i sometimes find it hard to understand.