My friend's husband kissing me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend's husband kissing me

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I am wondering why in the world I would have such a dream as this?

I have had this same best friend for 21 years and she is very precious to me. I dreamed that I was staying with her and her husband for some reason and I was sick. Her husband got into bed with me and gently kissed me on the cheek. It felt very nice and tender and I thought he was my boyfriend (which I don't have one irl.) I was on my side with my back towards him. Then my friend's husband said "Ooh, why would you let me do that to you?" He was wondering why I didn't stop him (he thought he was kissing my friend (his wife), but I didn't know it was him until he said that since I had my back to him. I remained in the bed, he did too and then my friend got into the bed as well. She laid down in between her husband and me and she was a little mad, but knew me and her husband well enough to know that there was nothing there. But nevertheless, I still liked the kiss. Then I guess we all just took a nap in the bed together.

IRL, there is no attraction there and nothing of the kind has EVER happened between us. I just want to get this thought out of my head! I don't know if this is relevant or not, but my friend did have surgery and was sick a couple of weeks ago and her husband took good care of her.

Any thoughts? Or any knowledge of what sexual-type dreams mean? I'm guessing they sometimes have nothing to do with sexual matters.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend's husband kissing me

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 am

just my thoughts...it may have nothing to do with sex/kiss but something unusual (as unussual as sleeping with a friend's husband may be morally speaking) may come between you and the friend's husband that you'd react to as u did in the dream to the suprise of the friend's husband but your friend wont be that mad at that as she trusts the both of you. and you will remain friends. it feels like the devil is trying to unprop things btn u en your freind but as a result of ur friend's trust in u en her husband-the devil won't succed much!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 am

Thank you. This is something I'll definitely consider and be on guard about!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top