A huge building structure in the works!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A huge building structure in the works!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:33 pm

We have some friends of ours who are starting up a church/training ministry. I am certain this dream is about this work of God that is in progress right now. Any thoughts are welcome....

I could see this huge AWESOME building structure in the works, lots of people around that are busy and doing stuff. I am observing such an awesome structure like no other I have seen before. Its not completed yet, but I see these different big squares, all building upon one another. Almost like huge building blocks. Each square could fit a couple of people at least inside of them. Each square is stacked upon the other...forming several connecting towers. There are several rows of these towers next to one another connected on each side, and even connected at the top...but there are some things in between (all throughout the middle) that is yet to be done! It didn't concern me that there wasn't anything holding up to top pieces that were connected in the middle of the towers up on the top. I seen two specific leaders that I know are helping our friends in real life with this ministry. They are in harnesses and ropes that are used to climb and descend off of mountains! They are WAY up there working together as a team, and I see the two of them in sync exiting down from the outside of 'their square' to come down to the ground to work. They also were explaining how to exit their square. I don't feel they are exiting the ministry. I was in awe of this structure..but I also see a lot of work still needs to be done!!

This is now the third dream I have had about this couple or this specific ministry.

If interested in checking out the other two...here they are below....

I had this first dream before I knew anything about them starting up a ministry. In the dream this man is preaching at like a schools football field/bleachers...get this irl they are starting the ministry out in a school!!!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15163-dream-about-a-friend-of-mines-husband

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16674-hoodlems-destroying-my-church-then-ship-boat-taking-us-to-destination

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A huge building structure in the works!!

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Daisy,

The one thing I got from reading this is that maybe the reason there are spaces in the middle is because it's the church members that will fill these spaces? Just a thought...

I'm also trying to picture what you're saying about the ministers in the harnesses. I'm kind of thinking they are in repelling gear? It takes skill and lots of practice to do what they are doing. Thinking the height of it could represent vision. You are able to see further from the top of a structure, like a different vantage point. The height of it could also mean what level God is taking it to.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 am

Amen Shan!! Thanks for your comments!! I agree, the missing pieces are the body of believers that will join with us, and I think some final touches or things that need to come into place. Im so excited about this venture!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top