In the ocean and shark or dolphin swims up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the ocean and shark or dolphin swims up

Post by Jazzy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I was in the ocean at the beach with 3 other people (one of which was my coworker and I don't remember the other two or if I knew them at all). I noticed that we were actually deeper in the water than we should have been. Because we were so deep I feared a shark could possibly come around. I tried to calm myself and repress that thought so we could have a good time. Then I anxiously began to fear a shark was near and I knew we had to get out. I looked down and noticed the water looked brown. I yelled that we needed to get out of the water because a shark was near. I swam closer to 2 of the people I was with as I frighteningly yelled this to them (I did that so I wasn't solo around a shark and wanted to decrease the likelihood of it biting me. Was that selfish?). I could see I got them in a panic, and as we started to swim back to shore we saw the other person in our group (my co-worker) who was a slightly closer to shore looking around startlingly. At that moment we knew it was close to him. We saw the fin peak above the water. We started swimming viciously back to shore. As we were swimming, the supposed shark came from underneath my co-worker. He said whoaaa!!! It looked as if he was riding it back to shore. I wondered if it was a dolphin at that point because it wasn't harmful and its body was shorter like a dolphin. We reached shore, the sea creature spilled him to shore. Everyone who was in the ocean got out and stood by the shoreline as they looked to see what happened.

The dream changed and my co-worker and I were in a sandwich shop and I saw another one of my coworkers come in. She didn't look happy to come to work as she walked in (I don't know why we were working in a sandwich shop). After she put up her belongings, she came back to the front. I began talking to her and I realized she didn't appear so uptight anymore. I can't remember what else happened, but my co-worker that was in the shark/dolphin mayhem with me was scheduled to work. That caught me by surprise because I was under the impression I had to work, and it actually turned out he was supposed to work. That was exciting, so I didn't waste anytime to leave and go home and enjoy the rest of my day.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the ocean and shark or dolphin swims up

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Hello, Jazzy -

Here are just my thoughts on your dream: In the first part, I see how your being in the ocean as something you're already involved in at the present time. This could work or ministry-related, in my opinion. What follows, though, may or may not have already taken place. The dream shows your awareness that you're in a place that could turn dangerous. So, in real life, I would assume that you'll notice (or may already have) how your position could involve danger/risk.

Next, you began to fear the actual threat...but, you pushed this out of your mind because of your consideration of other people's feelings or the spirit of the event. I think this is actual discernment, so when you feel this way you should not ignore it. The dream goes on, though, and you changed your perspective from the possibility of danger to certainty of danger.

The actions in the rest of this segment are all about escaping this threat. While your plan to save yourself by involving the others you were with may have been selfish, it did result in them getting out of that same risky situation - so, it did accomplish a good end. As for what followed with your friend riding the "shark" - I think this is God's intervention, graciously rescuing him when the threat targetted him, specifically. Whatever the threat may have been - OR, may have appeared to be from the start - it was controlled by the Lord and did not result in any harm to those involved. One more interesting point about this part of the dream is how you changed your view from shark to possibly a dolphin - I would like to suggest that the real-life manifestation will include some doubt as to what you understood the threat to be since you were saved from any casualties.

For the second dream, my thoughts are that this is an event following the shark one. The overall message here is some question regarding duty/responsibility, and in the end the blessing goes to you - you were released from what you understood to be your obligation which, in turn, meant a period of freedom for you.

These are just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Thank you Mark for your input. I am unsure how this will unfold. When I woke up this Easter Sunday morning and pondered upon the dream, I remembered that my co-worker that was involved with the shark/dolphin was actually scheduled to work today. So that makes me wonder if it's something dealing with the job. I know there are issues with his work ethic in regards to diligence and lack of logic/problem-solving skills. So sometimes I ask to assist him as politely as I can, but he believes he has it under his belt. I'd like to add that he is hindu or buddhist, I forgot which. Does that make a difference in anything?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 am

That is interesting information, Jazzy. It's possible that it can add to the dream. Let me ask you this: In the dream, during the time when you were in the ocean, did you ever think or feel that the threat of a shark was related to this coworker - like he would ultimately be the target, or that by being around him you would be in more danger of a shark attack? If you didn't feel anything, then his beliefs are probably not a factor in the message of this particular dream.

I'm going to guess that this dream is about a future event at work. As it does unfold, I trust that the Lord will bring this dream to your memory. That's usually what happens with me, and then the pieces seem to fall into place.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 am

Hi Mark. I didn't feel that his presence brought about the shark attack or that he would be the target. It just turned out to be that way. I am curious to see how this unfolds, but I hope he's okay. Thank you again for your input.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 pm

My coworker who was in the shark/ dolphin encounter has been a little sick this week. While working yesterday evening, I was being nice and told him that if he absolutely, positively and desperately needed me to work a few hours for him later today that I might be able to. My school had a formal last night so I didn't want to make any promises because I knew I'd be tired from that.

This morning he called out last minute and told my other coworker (unhappy female from sandwich shop) that I'd split the later part of his shift if needed. So she called me this morning and asked if I could come in earlier. In my sleepy head, I knew I did not want to go in early. But I was too nice and told her I'd be there in 1.5 hours. I got out of bed and thought that was soooo stupid for me to say because I was exhausted. I crawled back into bed and fell back asleep. I woke back up and it was past the time I told her I'd be there, so I texted her and told her I'd be there when I could.

I went to work and she gave me mean looks as I never saw her do to me before (it's expected from her because I know how she is so I wasn't shocked, but her and I never had problems with each other before). I was going to apologize about not coming earlier, but her mean looks rubbed me the wrong way; I knew if I apologized then and there it wouldn't be sincere or it might not come out nice.

Basically the whole time she made those slick and sly comments underneath her breath, huffing and puffing, gave me mean looks, and complained about how tired she was. It took a great deal of me to remain humble so I could do my job. Later on I apologized to her and another co-worker about not coming in earlier and I should not have said a time. Her response was a grunt and the other worker said nothing (the other co-worker is in my class and we are cool so I was not expecting her to act like that. I knew she was following the lead of the other, which is sad and revealed to me a lot about her character). Their responses were rude, but I felt like this was a test in many aspects. I had a reverberating thought that I can't do everything people ask me to do sometimes... It was kind of like I had to realize that because I can be a yes person. I knew everything would be okay in the end as long as I maintained Holy character and did my job and not stoop to their level.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top