My day with Michelle Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My day with Michelle Obama

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Had this dream last night:

I was in a huge auditorium/gym with Michelle Obama and sitting on the bleachers/steps just conversing with her about any and everything. I remember her wearing the exact same seagreen dress she wore for the Democratic National Convention (her makeup and hair were done exactly the same way too). She seemed so down-to-earth as we talked (more down-to-earth than she appeared on television). She was slouched over with her elbows resting on her thighs (not even concerned that she had on a dress!!!Lol)...I remember telling her that I loved her hair this way and that I was a "motor-mouth" in school just like she was! I asked her about different places to live and Florida came up (she said that "one had to have money to live there"). Again I thought: that's probably why my ex left because he couldn't afford it!Lol...Noone seemed to care that this was Michelle Obama (future first Lady of the United States) talking to little old me. Even though she was sitting on a bleacher right above me (I sitting close to her feet), I didn't feel intimidated, but confident as I expressed my personal thoughts/opinions. She seemed so cool and I felt like we "connected" and were on one accord. People were sitting around talking and coming in/out of the gym/auditorium as usual. One middle-aged white woman came into the door (at the bottom of the steps) and glanced briefly at me and Michelle talking. At first she just smiled and then she did a "double take" and her eyes beamed with excitement and she grabbed a piece of paper to get an autograph as Michelle motioned the woman up towards her.

Hmmmmm...any ideas here? flower thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My day with Michelle Obama

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 pm

this is just a thought, do you think that she is someone that is great in your eyes?

Sometimes we look up to people for particular reasons. Howver, you were using words that really caught my attention: sitting close to her feet, wasn't intimidated, connected,
which is all the things we do when we have a relationship with the Heavenly Father.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:47 am

Desiree:
I believe that this is about you will be in places and around people of Status and you will fit right in and you will also will be comfortable in that setting. You have the favor of God and when you have favor with God you have favor with man. People will feel comfortable around you and receive what you have to say. This is a good dream . so my sis i say to you to be ye ready! God is going to "connect you with some people you never thought that you would connect with and some people will be will do double takes and be in amazement. While they are going to be caught up in "The famous person" you are caught up in God. thumbs please receive in Love

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:48 am

DaughterofGod and Watchman

thank you both so much for your responses--they really touched me. One thing I did think about (sitting at her feet, not being intimidated, etc--just as you said Daughterof God), that God was putting me through a "humbling experience" (as he did Joseph) so that when he "got to the next level" he was not intimidated or concerned.

I believe that this is about you will be in places and around people of Status and you will fit right in and you will also will be comfortable in that setting. You have the favor of God and when you have favor with God you have favor with man. People will feel comfortable around you and receive what you have to say. This is a good dream . so my sis i say to you to be ye ready! God is going to "connect you with some people you never thought that you would connect with and some people will be will do double takes and be in amazement.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said here! I claim it in Jesus name that people will be in utter (overwhelming) amazement when they see me "do my thing" on television!!! I can't wait! :clap:

God bless you both!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top