PLEASE HELP. Dreaming of love interest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP. Dreaming of love interest.

Post by CeeBee on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Ok sorry this is long but I want to describe this a best as I can. So I like a guy but hes 9 years older than me. I wasnt physically attracted to him first but hes personality is so friendly and warm. So as I got to know him more it was like dust was removed from my eyes and I suddenly saw him as physically attractive as well as his personality being a +10. He goes to my church and his mom is an Evangelist there.

So in the dream me and him and standing face to face and he asks me whats wrong. I say in a shy way nothings wrong. He replies are you sure? And I hesitate and dont say anything. But then its like he realises whats up (which is that I like him in the dream) and his eyes grow wide and his expression looks like hes shocked and so he quickly grabs his bags from the floor and walks away quickly. I stare into space thinking whats wrong with him. Then all of a sudden my mother comes and starts dragging me by the hand. She screams at me 'I saw the way you looked at him! I saw it in your eyes! Well hes an older man! etc' she keeps dragging me and I'm thinking what the hell is wrong with this woman. Then as she drags me I see his mother Evangelist sitting on a bench. She stares straight at me and then thats when I knew that she was there the whole time from when I talked to this guy up to that very moment. And in my head I was like, 'Oh no..she knows'
Then I wake up. I was confused because at the time I had that dream I did not realise my feelings for this guy. I just saw him as a friend nothing more. But after this dream things started changing and I started liking him. Even before I liked him, I liked being around him for some reason. I was always drawn to him but I never realised this until I admitted to myself I liked him. And also he used to call me often and my mum got angry especially when she found out I liked him (she found a note where I wrote it) and started claiming I only go church just for him.

Then some time later I have another dream. I'm trying to do sexual things with a man in some sort of hotel when all of a sudden there is commotion outside our room. I open the door and people are running from danger (I think the place was flooding) so while people are running I see this guy I like and I try and call him to get his attention but he just looks past me towards the room then turns around and walks away? And I stand there confused wondering why he never answered me since he is usually bubbly and friendly.

Then a third dream I have is that in my church, we are doing a show. So I am the choreographer and the dance I want to teach everyone requires paired male and female. The much older people in my church arent going to be dancing but are going to act in the background as just people sitting in a bar (it was like a jazz kind of play) and so the young ones are paired up. So when I pair up I say I'm gonna pair up with this guys bro (even though I wanna be with this guy but I dont want it to be obvious I like him) but then my friend tells me I cant be with him because hes too short and this type of dance requires the male to be taller than the female (which is weird because hes 1 inch taller than me) and so I say ok, I'll be with the guy I like (who is sooo tall, like 5'11-6ft) and I end up being with him. But at the end a man in my church isnt paired up with anybody and for some reason cant take part in the show?

Sorry this is so long but can anyone explain this?

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP. Dreaming of love interest.

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi Ceebee, I don't have an enterp. But I do have a question. How close would you say your relationship is to the Lord?

Blessings, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:50 am

Lori Lane wrote:Hi Ceebee, I don't have an enterp. But I do have a question. How close would you say your relationship is to the Lord?

Blessings, Lori
Um its quite close. I talk to the Loord often about my problems, why?

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top