cooking cooking cooking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cooking cooking cooking

Post by thousandhills on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

I keep having Cooking dreams

I was in the kitchen with my dad .he was speaking of a cooking show called my kitchen rules. He was saying people on there have natural teaching talent.

I walked past a restaurant on a street and a man had given me food here. I looked in but no one was there. I started cooking in the kitchen to help. From the bench was a window out to the path. A friend looked in the window and said hi, I said hi and gave them salami and bread. they asked why I was cooking, because thats what she does, but I say I work here and ive always cooked.

I was going to be on a cooking show – like this my kitchen rules or another called masterchef. I was thinking of dishes to cook and what to wear. I was thinking that I wouldn’t be like the others and become nasty or gossip behind the scenes.

thousandhills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cooking cooking cooking

Post by The Lamb's on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi...
i note the dream is in phases.

PHASE 1: IN THE KITCHEN WITH UR DAD:you may be having a talent in you and you are not using it as God desires hence your father is talking of "my kitchen rules show and the teachers in the show. God wants you to be natural with the talent as the teachers in the show are-that is the benefit of the show-to be a natural in your talent!

PHASE 2:WALIKG PAST RESTAURANT:as you go about with your life not having taken into consideration that which your father was talking to you about in the kitchen you happened to be called to rather eat the food and this time not to cook but instead you see yourself however cooking and seemingly this is were you strat to acknowldge your gift and even declare it as you see it-this is the part were u saw a friend by the window-the window symbolizes your future if you can see clearly through it the you are seeing yourself as God sees you. you saying that"i've always cooked" goes to show that the talnt has always been in your and it was unknown by even those around you but your father in heaven who came to minister you it bringing this talent forth.

PHASE 3:GOING TO BE ON COOKING SHOW: Now you know who you are and what you have and you are ready to be a Masterchef-a natural with your talent- ready to be the ace of the talent-and i mean "THE ACE" and you are so determined that you dont want anything to spoil this talent.hence you are thinking of the clothing-outside appearance; the nasty and gossiping-your inner you-you dont want any of these to spoil the talent.

I pick up in the third phase you are rather excited and determined of what you are about to do other than in the first phase where you seemed not mindin what you have.

Thats how far i could say-hope it does make sense to you.Rember to oss OUT what doesn't gel

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thousandhills on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 pm

thankyou very much the lambs. this is very good!!

thousandhills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top