A Surprise Installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Surprise Installation

Post by rosebush on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm

This morning I dreamed I was at my kitchen table talking on the phone with my mother. I think one of my children was with me--Benjamin. Two men appear at the doorway from the living room to the kitchen/hallway and say something about installing something. I'm busy on the phone and sort of wave them off for a bit. But before I know it, they come and let me know they have finished installing a mini step at my front entry into the living room. So I follow them and look at what they've put in. It's a slightly raised area (like a small step) just as you step from the linoleum onto the LR carpet at the front door. And there's a metal molding piece that runs across the edge.

I let them know that I didn't order this and they must have the wrong house. The two of them discuss what happened and the person who did order this. I hear them say a name, but I can't hear it. I ask them who the person was that ordered it as I think it must be a neighbor, but they will not tell me, like it is confidential.

So I look over what they did and decide it isn't such a big thing and that it will probably be a selling point for the house.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Surprise Installation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi, Rose -

I just see this dream as a heads-up to be vigilant about the enemy taking advantage of an opportunity to harass you while you're focused on something else. I know that you eventually accepted what was done as no big deal, but I am led to believe that God cared enough to show you this to avoid even "minor" hassles.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Nice reply Mark!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 am