Out with younger girls~suppose to set example~wine~devil acting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out with younger girls~suppose to set example~wine~devil acting

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 am

So I had a dream that I was hanging out with younger girls. I dreamed that I encouraged them to go across the border/bridge to Canada to hang out. The girls were excited, bc they could drink over there (which would make them prob 19 and 20 yr old girls bc the drinking age is 19 there but 21 here in the u.s.). I remember someone not being happy with their body language that I was encouraging this...like I was suppose to be a role model for these girls. We walk across the bridge by foot, I realize along the way that I forgot my cash...someone offers to buy my stuff and I will pay them back...we get to a bar/restaurant. I order a glass of wine (irl I dont drink at all). The others girls order drinks. Then we order our food. I order steak. I wait forever for my steak...everyone gets their food but me! Then these actors come out, one guy specifically was dressed and sounded like the devil. I knew these people were going to come out and do this show, but I didn't like it. I just closed my eyes, and wouldn't watch the show. I wasn't scared, I just didn't want to watch someone trying to intimidate like the devil, and imitate him. I knew the show would be over soon..but the dream ended and I still never got my steak!!!

IRL I would not encourage drinking or carousing. I would much rather be an example to girls of this age, since I know it is an age full of decisions that could impact someone lifelong!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out with younger girls~suppose to set example~wine~devil acting

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

maybe GOd is showing you that you will council girls?
move them in the right direction?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Wow! Awesome...I hope so...I will be faithful if he puts them in my path and draws them to me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Thanks!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

GOd has great plans for u b/c u want to walk in His will ... He will give u the desire of ur heart

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 am

Praise God, Thanks sister!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:12 am

Could it be that this dream is a warning. A situation that may cause an act of compromise.

Are you facing a hard decision at present?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am

Not really, but since having this dream I had a group of moms over for our book club to my home. The person helping me host asked if I would mind people bringing wine or beer. I told her I would prefer NOT to have this in my home, that we have never had alcohol in our home (though it doesn't bother me to be around it in other people's homes). Also after having this dream, the same moms group sent out an invite to go to the bar for a mom's night out. I declined. I will join in with them if we are going to the movies, or out to eat (even if they drink at dinner, I will not). I will not go to a bar atmosphere though. Could this have been a warning not to join in with the activities that I do not agree with? I do believe that the Lord has called me to be an example to these women. I have avoided ALL activities invited to in the past. I keep hearing the Lord speak to me that He has 'called me to these women'. I just wont compromise certain things.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 am

I was thinking that in this dream these women are single, unmarried, and not yet mothers. IRL this group of women are married and all moms, but its possible that since most of them do believe to some extent, that they are just young spiritually. Any thoughts??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 am

Correct! you can minister or help these girls without compromising your faith. and Im happy it was not a hard decision for you. You are indeed His true servant.

Keep the faith!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 am

Daisy wrote:I was thinking that in this dream these women are single, unmarried, and not yet mothers. IRL this group of women are married and all moms, but its possible that since most of them do believe to some extent, that they are just young spiritually. Any thoughts??

baby christians need mother to feed them scratching chin . I believe God has something for you to do in their lives

in your dream you led them to cross a bridge. Then you must do it, teach them how to cross.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 am

Amen!!! Thanks Owen!! When you remind me of the crossing of the bridge, it makes me think that someone was also able to give to me as well (loan me cash). So perhaps even though I feel called to them, I will also be on the lookout to learn some things possibly from them as well.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am

Daisy wrote: So perhaps even though I feel called to them, I will also be on the lookout to learn some things possibly from them as well.

Amen!

God works in two ways.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

Amen thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

That's a great dream, Daisy! It sounds like you got your manifestation!! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello Daisy -- On reading over your question above, I wondered if the women being single and w/o children meaning they haven't truly given their lives to Christ. Often young people believe but are still doing their own thing. And childless -- the fruit of being intimate with Christ isn't evident yet in their lives.

Makes sense the devil would try to get an inroads right where you are called. If he can't discourage, he will try to get off track. A wise friend once told me -- if he can't get you where you are weak, he will try to get you where you are strong, and sometimes that comes in the form of accusation. Keep your armor on and don't believe the lies.

Love you -- Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks smiles!!

Rose, great thoughts...would have never thought of that with the intimacy/childless!! Wow!! Great insight!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top