filling with Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filling with Water

Post by thousandhills on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 am

Ive had two dreams where water is coming in.

First, Im in a room and i know the water is coming but i cant decide what to take with me, so i take a journal book.

Second, Im in a car, and its in a lake or ocean. My parents are up front, im in the back seat and the car sinking so we have to get out. but we knew this would happen beforehand. then we were going to swim to a plane.??

thousandhills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: filling with Water

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:17 am

Greetings, thousandhills -

I have a few thoughts on your two water-dreams. In the first one, you said that the water was coming...so, were you preparing to get away from it? As in, was it some type of destructive force? Or, were your preparations related to looking foward to the water's arrival, like it's a good thing?

Regardless of the answer, I think the important detail is the fact that you chose a journal book to take with you. To me, whatever the water-event is, it's important for you to document the experience in this book, assuming that's what you meant to use the book for. To have it written down for future reference make me think that the experience is one from which you can draw lessons from later on in life.

Another possibility is that the journal book was already written in, which could mean that you'd need to reference previous experience throughout the water-related event.

The second dream, to me, is related to an experience where you knew that you'd reach a point where you would not be able to continue to use the same methods that you're accustomed to. There's brief period of struggle once those methods prove obsolete (the part where you have to swim), but that struggle leads into something so much greater than what you had going before it (the plane). You'll soon switch from sinking to soaring. The known outcome of the dream is encouraging.

Hope this helps.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thousandhills on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Yes it was a destructive force. I journal very much, all this is very helpful! Thankyou thankyou!!

thousandhills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top