DREAM: Is he is my future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM: Is he is my future?

Post by patientone on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm

I was sitting at a table with some women and girls from my church. We were all dressed up like it was a church women’s discipleship or training event. The venue was not familiar, but the people were. The main speaker for the event was sitting diagonally across from me at my table. Women at my table and the other table weren’t paying attention to her, and they were having side conversations while she was speaking. She (the main speaker), who was an elderly woman, got frustrated, and politely stood up and said she was going to leave. The women didn’t pay much attention. I walked over to her, and hugged her, and began to apologize for the women’s behavior (as we had invited her to speak and I thought that was very disrespectful). I assured her that she did great – she was very loving, and I was holding onto her shoulders as we spoke. Then, this guy that I am interested in, but have never been formally introduced to (we’ve just seen each other at church events, and chatted a few times online), walks in the room and I see him walking towards us as if he is coming up to me. I feel really surprised becase we have never been face to face before. He is wearing a suit and looks very handsome. I get excited to see him, but I am still talking to the woman, trying not to be rude, I’m still giving her my full attention. He walks up to us, and stands behind the woman speaker, looks at me, and I give him a nod as if I’m telling him “just a moment”. He stands there waiting. I’m trying to hurry and finish up the conversation with the woman because I am anxious to talk to him, but she keeps talking. I start walking and talking with the woman heading towards the door, and the guy follows us and continues to wait patiently for me. The dream ends.

patientone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM: Is he is my future?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am

Greetings, Patientone -

When it comes to "future spouse dreams," I, personally, am very hesitant to say yea or nay to whether the person in the dream is literal or symbolic. Looking at your dream, that detail doesn't seem to be the focus, though...

I see the elderly woman as symbolic for Wisdom. You're different from others around you in that you were actually attentive to what the woman had to say, while the others didn't pay the respect that was deserved. I think that the message of the dream is, as you continue to seek God's wisdom, the one that you're looking for will be brought to you - you won't have to go looking.

A few more details that stood out was how you continued to keep your attention in the right place even though he was right before you. This shows such a maturity and sincerity, as many people would lose focus once the object of their desires was brought into their lives. In the end, even though you did get a bit anxious, you still had the right sense about you to seek wisdom through to the end, rather than cutting things short. Finally, a bit of encouragement to you should be the fact that this fellow was patiently waiting for you - whomever he is, he respects God's timing/process, and didn't rush you through anything.

These are just my thoughts on your dream. Please disregard whatever doesn't fit for you.
Blessings,
-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by patientone on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 am

God Bless you Mark. I appreciate your wisdom. :)

patientone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by patientone on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi Mark ---

Thank You again for your thoughts on my dream. God is so faithful! I wanted to share some insight with you, that the Holy Spirit has been giving me in regards to this dream. I had this dream back in February, and since then I believe God has revealed to me what he was showing me. Since February this gentleman and I have developed a friendship. We live pretty far apart, so our main form of communication is through email, chatting, and now texting. He seems like a great man of God, and I am very interested in getting to know him more. I am very involved in my church ministry and around the time of having a dream, I was raised up into a new leadership role in my church -- specifically in the womens ministry. Lately, as my friendship with this gentelmen has progressed, I often find myself anxious to talk to him, because I like him so much! I'm eager to engage in conversation with him -- a typical girl.

I believe this is what God was showing me. I dont need to be so eager and anxious to engage with this gentelmen, because he will wait patiently for me. There is ministry that has my focus and attention right in front of me. What is beautiful is that the gentlemen will wait, and he is patient....he will follow me.

PLease pray that I will continue to yield to God's leading. It gets so hard sometimes trusting in this dream because I am SOOOOOO impatient! But I desire God's perfect will and I know God will give me the desires of my heart. Thank You!

patientone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top