Baby dreams one after another!!! Now I may be preggo! Help Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby dreams one after another!!! Now I may be preggo! Help Please!

Post by christie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 am

Okay so I think I might be like almost 3 months pregnant. I can feel my baby moving but I cannot get a pregnancy test to confirm it. So I am thinking my hormone levels are not right and that is why it is not showing up on the urine and blood tests.

Anyways to make a long story short. I have had 3 baby dreams within the last 6 months. 2 of them saying that it was a girl. I even saw a vision of what she looked like. My mom also had a dream with me in it and saw a baby girl around 18 months old. But in this dream she also saw 3 tornadoes in the distance. She said didn't know who the little girl belong to but she was beautiful. Me and my daughter were with her in this dream also.

So my question is... since I cannot get a pregnancy test to confirm that I am pregnant (from the medical stand point) my gut feeling is that I am pregnant. I really wish I knew one way or the other. Being in limbo is extremely frustrating.

Also I have had two other children before this. So I know what it feels like. I know the difference between gas pains and muscle spams. But doctors just think you are crazy without the science backing it up (positive preggo test).

Help!!!!!! what

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby dreams one after another!!! Now I may be preggo! Help Please!

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Why can't you get a test?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:25 am

You could ask your Doctor for an ultrasound, they would be able to pick it up really easily that way. They should also be able to pop a monitor on your belly and hear the heart beating. Unless you live somewhere really isolated or without Doctors available of course???

Failing all that, I guess you will know one way or the other very soon :o)

Blessings to you Christie.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top