People falling down faint and dying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People falling down faint and dying

Post by Stephanie44 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 am

It was a long dream that most of which was lost upon waking, but at one point someone had died and we were standing around with a group supposedly at a funeral mourning. An aquaintance (who is not a believer) was among the mourners. Then all of a sudden, to everyone’s horror, another person fell down faint from weakness and died, then another and another. At one point it was someone of whom someone gasped in disbelief, “Even King David!” (e.g., meaning the person had been a strong, well-known believer).

Because in real life I had just completed a three-day fast, I kept wondering why I didn’t also fall down faint from weakness and die – if anyone should, it should be me because I hadn't eaten in 3 days. But, if I remember correctly, there was a mark on my hand that meant that I was God’s beloved and I wouldn’t die. Then we had to all go to sleep in the room where all the corpses were being stored, and this aquaintance was singing in her sleep what was supposed to be a Christian song that had been sung at the funeral (there were no intelligible words). People were kind of laughing at her.

I woke up (still in my dream) knowing that my dream had been important and I wanted to write it down but there was no light. I kept trying to turn on flashlights but the batteries were so worn out that they were very faint. My aquaintance got up and tried to find me some batteries. The whole dream had a very dark and heavy feeling, and at some point I had to yell at a dark presence in Jesus’ name and tell it to go away.

When I woke up in the middle of the night to write it down, I felt a really heavy darkness. It was scary.

Any thoughts about what this might mean?

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People falling down faint and dying

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Greetings, Stephanie -

I only have my own thoughts on this dream, so please consider them as such. I wonder if this dream is about entering a time marked by spiritual weakness in those around you. What stands out to me is the fact that you did not faint, and yet you thought that you should because of physical weakness. Thing is, this is a period of spiritual weakness, and you were spiritually strong because of your denial of the flesh. To me, denying the flesh is the key to prevailing during this period.

The end of your dream seems to be about taking an active role in spiritual warfare. This isn't a period where you can sit idle, waiting for it to pass.

This is all I have to share on your dream. I'll be praying for you, though.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks for your thoughts. That actually makes a lot of sense, the idea of spiritual weakness. Thanks!

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top