Oral Roberts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oral Roberts

Post by vince merc on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 am

I was in a room with Oral and he was old. I knew that he had recently just died, but here he was with me and I knew he would be dying very soon. I went over to him and was talking to him about some of the things I knew about him and thanking him for what he did for the Kingdom. This part is sketchy…I said something about understanding what he meant in some of the areas he was ridiculed and mocked for and knew he didn’t do wrong and was misunderstood. I was also saying something to him about Richard…I don’t remember exactly how I said it. I really wanted him to pray for me so I asked him. As he was laying his hands on me I looked to my left and there appeared a woman I had not seen before in a robe and with a covering like a hood over her head. I could see her face clearly. She looked at me and with an angry look came very quickly right up to me (I think she was flying). I reached out my left hand and put it on her head and pinned her to the ground and started rebuking her. I just kept rebuking her and as I was she was shrinking. She was just about gone and I woke up. Oral was standing there watching when I was doing this.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Oral Roberts

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:43 am

Hey vincemerc, I remember reading a dream of yours where a man had passed you his Bible? This sounds similar, do you feel like they're connected? You don't have to share, but has someone blessed you like this in real life? These are just my thoughts, so if they don't resonate with you, that's totally fine! It sounds like your being blessed and equipped by God, perhaps through people who have gone before you. The enemy's trying to prevent you from fully receiving this blessing. But the awesome thing is you were aware of the attack before she could do any harm to you, and maybe that's the purpose of the dream, to keep you on guard and prevent this from happening..You knew exactly what to do and the enemy will shrink away as you pray. Again just my thoughts, God bless :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 am

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think of the connection, but am now. It could be. I have record of my dreams for the last 10 years and have had several others very similiar where I was presented a robe, had a ministry turned over to me, etc. I will certainly pray more about this. As far as real life blessings like this I am not aware of any outwardly. I did have a man at my church 12 years ago who had been to Korea 40 times in his life time teaching. He stayed at our home and when he left I laid in his bed for awhile. Sounds crazy I know. But, I went to Korea in April 2006 and in a few weeks go again for trip number 20. Again, thanks for the input!!

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Vince that's awesome!!! God bless you as you travel!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi vince! Just some thoughts of mine when I read your dream. I thought about how Elisha wanted to have a ministry like Elijah, and how He passed this mantle down to him! Then I read further on in your posts, where you say you laid in this persons bed, and it seems this ministry was passed down to you. Do you feel at all, while you travel that you will be needing the blessings of miracles, healings, and deliverance that Oral Roberts tapped into in his ministry/calling with the Lord?? I think of this with Elijah, and Elisha actually received a double portion of his anointing!!! woo hoo Perhaps this is the case, and the enemy is not too happy about it..but TOO BAD, CUZ our GOD is bigger and stronger!!! laugh

Just some thoughts for you to pray on, please toss them if they dont fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 pm

I agree with Daisy. I read this dream earlier and what came to me was "impartation"...

The one thing I know about the Lord is that His Word and Purposes don't return void and the next generation should always do something bigger and greater than the one before. If it doesn't have an opportunity to run down in the bloodline, God will place the mantle on another.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm in agreement with Daisy and Cholette and the same thing came to me...impartation....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top