Hoodlems destroying my church, then ship boat taking us to destination!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoodlems destroying my church, then ship boat taking us to destination!

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 am

I was sitting in the pew at my current home church (we have been slowly transitioning to a new church home). All of a sudden I see these teen/young adults get up and leave the sanctuary. There were like 8 or more of these guys. I end up in the hallway, seeing them destroy parts of the ceiling and woodwork! Im kind of hiding from them, bc Im afraid if they see me, that they will hurt me.They seem to be having a good time. There wasn't anyone else in the halls, everyone was in the sanctuary. I think to myself that I should text or call the associate pastor out of the sanctuary, but Im a little afraid to do it (irl this pastor married my husband and I and we used to be closer with him, so I do have his number. I actually met my husband at this pastors house). I think to myself, that they should really have some security guards to prevent things like this, especially bc our church is considered a mega-church and has been newly updated (very expensive equipment and decor). I ended up not doing anything about the guys.

I end up outside the church, and on a boat. There is some younger guy in his 20's showing interest in me. I felt flattered, but didn't feed into it (since I'm married). Then my husband and kids show up on the boat, and company that we are having over tonight irl. They bring their kids as well, and we are headed somewhere. I am sorting through laundry on the boat ride...putting things in piles to be washed. We end up in a neighborhood, in the dream this is supposedly our neighborhood (irl I have never seen this place, the houses are WAY bigger than our neighborhood...it didn't phase me in the dream though)!!! As we are getting off the boat I tell our friends, you can either take this boat home or you can drive home...whatever you want is fine with us. In the dream, the boat actually belonged to my step-mom. irl my step mom doesnt have enough money for hardly anything, especially a boat! Also in the dream it didn't bother me to loan out her boat. Irl I would never think of loaning something of somebody elses out if it was put into my care.

Background on the couple we are having over tonight. They used to belong to our church that we are leaving, they were pastors there. They are also launching a new ministry next month, and my husband and I are pretty certain that we will become knit into this new ministry. Also, we were planning on leaving our current church before we knew that they were launching this new ministry...but I have had dreams about this man of God preaching to different age groups/denominations. I will put a link to the dream below. Any thoughts appreciated.....

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15163-dream-about-a-friend-of-mines-husband

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoodlems destroying my church, then ship boat taking us to destination!

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 am

Hi Daisy,

Just wanted to tell you a couple of things:

First, the Lord put you on my heart yesterday. I thought, "You know, I haven't seen Daisy on here lately." Your posts to my dreams have blessed me as well as your posts to other peope's. My activities have not been as regular as they have been in the past, so maybe that's the reason. Anyway, I just prayed that the Lord would minister to you and encourage you.

Second, (and these are just my thoughts) I think this could be some type of warning/preparation dream. When the young man made contact with you and you were flattered, it reminded me of the warnings of not being deceived by the enemy's attempt to distract you, which you did not do. You will recognize satan's devices.

In my personal dream language, a boat has represented long-term ministry, but may not mean that for you. I also think this could be confirmation of something you've already had on your heart.

Hope this helps :o)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Shan, You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for your post!!! It has SO BLESSED me!!! First of all, I really have been more absent than I would like to be on the site lately. We had a nasty virus/bug of sorts spread through our house over the last 3 weeks. We also have decided to put our house on the market...so I have been super busy with de-cluttering and organizing things around the house. In addition, my computer monitor died on me!!!! UGH!! Thankfully I have my computer back on track, we purchased a new monitor tonight! woo hoo So hopefully if I can manage my time wisely, I will be able to be on here a little more consistently from here on out. Thanks so much for the encouragement that my posts have been a blessing to you. That really means SO MUCH to me!!! I want to be as much of a blessing on this site, as this site and all those involved have been to me!!! :hooray:

I really appreciate your thoughts/interp on this dream! I think you are very right...I think you hit the nail on the head when you stated a 'long-term ministry'. I also have been quite distracted lately.

If you dont mind I am going to post two more dreams below that I think possibly relate to this one. I would love to hear your feedback/thoughts if you have the time.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16634-quick-dream-granny-car

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16646-watching-lots-of-kids-i-was-discerning-things-with-the-differernt-groups

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 pm

P.S. I meant to also thank you for your prayers!!! I SO NEED them in this time of transition!!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi Daisy,

Glad things are getting back on track for you! I've read your other dreams and do have some thoughts on at least one of them. I have a work deadline to meet tomorrow and need to pray about it first, so I'll get back in few days if that's ok.

Also, I just read the link that you put on this post about your friend's husband (sorry I didn't do that earlier.) You were wondering if you should tell this man or not about your dream. It seems to me that if it is an encouraging word and you have the type of relationship where it will be well received, I'd share it. Sounds like it is a prophecy. I posted something at one time where I had a dream about revival breaking out in my former church. I so wanted to tell one of the leaders this news, but when we met, God did not allow this opportunity. Due to some wisdom of others who replied, I've pretty much kept it to myself. Point being, that while I do have a good relationship with this leader, he is not the pastor and the message probably was not intended for his ears.

Hope this helps!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Totally makes sense Shan, I think for now I will keep it to myself! Also, please take your time with your response to my dream/s. I understand how busy life and deadlines can be. Since you were so spot on with my other one, I would love to hear your thoughts on the ones I feel could be connected. Bless You :nite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top