No stalls/Cream out her ears

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No stalls/Cream out her ears

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi everyone, this dream is kind of gross...

I was in a public bathroom and the stalls had no doors, this seemed normal. There were no stalls left so I had to use a children's high chair? It wasn't even in a stall, it was next to a window where 2 people were trying to look in - at first I was embarrased but then I realised the windows were tinted so I used it anyways!?Afterwards, I walked to the sink and a bunch of ladies were using the mirror. I asked them if anyone had any spare face moisturiser/cream. One lady spoke up and said she had a little bit left. It was a tiny amount in the lid, so I was trying to get it out. Then one lady started screaming - I looked over and the lady who'd given me face cream had cream coming out her ear, quite rapidly. I'm not sure if it was painful for her or just shocking, but everyone was screaming. And I looked down at the jar and had a moment where I thought, so where did the cream originally come from the jar or her ear? :S haha sorry guys, thanks for any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No stalls/Cream out her ears

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

My thoughts on the dream are that the beginning is about a period where you're brought into greater holiness through purification - removing the "negative" stuff. The event, itself, isn't quite what you'd expect - and I wonder if it has to do with something you'd consider "childish?" In the dream, it seemed less private that you'd like, but you eventually realized that people really won't see it like you would - the tinted windows were in your benefit.

For the 2nd part of the dream...I wonder if it relates to a real-life event where you have a need and someone offers to fill the need. At this point, there's a question as to how this person was able to meet your need - as in, what was their means? You weren't certain if it was painful for this person, or shocking - and I wonder if it's both. Their means through which they offered to help you may be shocking to you once it's revealed, and painful for them.

Just thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Thankyou Mark! that helps very much!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down