Storm moves the house off foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storm moves the house off foundation

Post by Mourningstar on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 am

I'm not entirely sure, but I think two dreams may have been connected or flowing. A man wanting to show us (kids/family/me) a magic act had us enter a house. He caused some large crate to appear, but it was full of angry pigs, including one really huge angry male. I quietly told the kids to step quietly back out the door, but I paused in the doorway, reluctant to close the door that would put a barrier between us and a possibly rampaging pig about to get loose, and realizing it would impede the man's escape if he ever realized the danger he was in.

Then I was sitting in the living room of a house (apparently we lived in it) when a huge storm came. We were sitting on a sofa when the storm began to literally tear and lift the house from its foundation, turning it 90 degrees before setting it down so that it wouldn't fit on the old foundation again. The storm stopped and everyone was about to evacuate because of the precarious way it was sitting, when I realized that a young woman on the couch (I 'knew' her in my dream, but really have no idea who she was) was supposed to be holding my baby toddler (no kids are still that young in real life), but she told me the baby was in the crib in a bedroom), and everyone started to leave the unsafe house. I said I have to get the baby, and was determined to do it even if it meant I might not make it out of the house. Then woke up.

Mourningstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm moves the house off foundation

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi Mourningstar,

This is what jumped out at me:

it wouldn't fit on the old foundation again.

Sounds like a pretty significant change - does anything look or feel like the dream in real life?

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am

Hello, Mourningstar -

For your first dream, do the actions of the magician line up with someone or something you know in real life? As in, has someone come into your life who believes that they have a dangerous situation under control, but is actually unaware of just how dangerous it is? It's possible that the angry pigs may even be an interest or activity where you recognize a demonic influence behind it (Luke 8:33). In real life, you may be taking steps to distance yourself and your family from this person/influence. In the dream, though, your concern for the welfare of the individual prevented you from completely severing contact. There doesn't appear to be direction in the dream, so it's likely an invitation to continue to seek God on the situation.

For the 2nd dream, just like Diane pointed out, it likely relates to a major upheaval that leaves your life significantly changed. Has this already happened to you? For the toddler, it's likely something precious to you that someone else would have been looking after prior to the upheaval - this could be business, a relationship, or something finance-related, just as some examples. After the disaster, you've found it important to keep hold of this, even with risk to yourself.

Finally, I want to draw attention to this portion of how you responded to the situation with the toddler: You were willing to risk yourself for this. It's probably something of great value to you. However, the dream may be to show you just how attached you are to it, to the point where your own safety is at risk. I can't know what this baby represents, but I pray that you'll have wisdom in real life to not risk harm to yourself for anything that isn't another life - if that is what the baby represents.

These are only my thoughts, so please consider them prayerfully and disregard if they do not fit.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top