Dream jumps all over the place-from the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream jumps all over the place-from the past

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 pm

I had a dream I was in this house, but it was a child center. An aquaintance of mine from playing softball at church irl owns an in home day care (a really nice one). IRL I have never worked for her, but I did used work in the child care industry for many years. In the dream I remember seeing a little boy, but he was older than he was when I cared for him. This house was the actual day care center I worked at during this time. The boy was in my 2 1/2 year old class many years ago. I immediately recognized his face and said, 'I remember you, you are Ryan right?' He nodded his head, he was always pretty quiet, mannerisms were still the same. He was a sweet and cute little boy. I said, 'I remember you used to love to play with Ross! Are you and him still buddies?' He again nodded his head. In the dream he was about 8 years old. The time seemed present in the dream. I was amazed at my memory, and how I was able to recall his and his friends names right away. One thing that stands out to me is that I didn't make the connection in the dream, but if this was present day...then this child was aging very slowly. When I awoke, I realized that this boy would be 18 1/2 years old this present day, bc it was 16 years ago that I worked here.

Then the owner of the childcare center switched somehow. It ended up being a person who mistreated me IRL for many years.

Background: She was an early part of my conversion, but bc of my newness to the things of God I was very much taken advantage of by this person in the name of the Lord. She used fear tactics of the end of the world to take advantage of me financially. She also motivated me and others with fear, in order to keep control over others in her life. She was a self proclaimed prophetess, but never produced any fruit in the many years I knew her...using her 'gift' for selfish gain, preying on new converts (not only myself). Thankfully God has set me free in the truth of the Word! :praiseg-d: I feel I have forgiven her in my heart. Yet I still regret the many years I lost because of the time I wasted not knowing of Gods love, grace, and mercy. The good that comes out of this is, I now tend to guard Gods baby sheep in His house now...bc I know how easily they can be led astray with false teaching/fear. I allowed this person to control me with the pure motivation of just wanting to be pleasing to God. I thought I was submitting to Him, by allowing this person to control my every move.

In the dream I seen her bedroom as a part of this house/child-center. I seen that the room was cluttered, and her bed was a mess. (IRL this center did not have a bedroom, though it was a home converted into a center..nobody actually lived there). When I seen this, for some reason I thought (and chuckled) to myself, 'Wow! I knew she wasn't as perfect as she claims herself to be.' Basically I think the thought was of like... 'Wow, her life is really a mess...not the facade that she portrays.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream jumps all over the place-from the past

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

Hi Daisy, are you still in contact with this childcare centre owner? With the age of the child -it makes me think that this woman may not have aged much spiritually since you've seen her, but they're just my own thoughts on the dream! Also if you do feel led to pray for her, maybe God will give you a heart for her just like your heart was towards this boy - tender and gentle.. bless you.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 am

Daisy,

I understand what you mean about people manipulating you for their personal gain in the Lord. I have been there myself. One thing I want to point out here. We all come to our revelations in the Lord at our appointed time. If we did not go through our personal experiences then maybe the revelation would not have come when it did. We may not have been ready before that point to receive that revelation. Like me for example....I went through many trials and tribulations before I made the realization that I could not do this alone. I could not live my life the way it was and I had no idea where to go in the future until the day I gave myself to the Lord. At that point I became ready for the realization of my need for him. That I needed a Savior and that I was loved by my creator. I have new eyes, new ears, new attitude, new life and I have Jesus. Now the revelations are all over the place...because I had to be brought to the place where I could see these things and receive them. Sometimes the Lord allows things to happen to bring us one step closer to him. So count it all good that these things happen so that we may grow more in the Him.

I pray this has been helpful.

huggins and kiss

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

@lionheartedgirl...Thanks so much for your comments!! I really appreciate your input! I dont see either of these people anymore..but I will make sure my heart is tender before the Lord towards both of them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

@Connie...Thank you also for your comments!! This is so true what you say, everything has an appointed time with an appointed reason for things! God knows me better than my self, I just need to trust and know that everything that happened in the past was for a reason...even if I still dont (or never fully) know the full reasons why things happened the way they did. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Your heart IS so tender Daisy :) :) Bless you!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks so much!!! You are such a sweetie!!!! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

huggins

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content