need help kindly help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help kindly help

Post by danny on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 am

i am a 26 yr old catholic man, graduate in sciences. i started having dreams about 7 years ago. in the begining i never took it seriously but one day i dreamt that i am going to fail in my final exams and i was the best in my class and thought that can never happen as i have already written my exams and i was damn sure to get an A but miraculously i failed.
from then onwards all my dreams are coming true but some of the important ones i cant interpret have prayed a lot but no use. tried so much reading in the topic of dreams and couldnt interpret can you please help me. i dont even know if i am supposed to write it here. i could find where to post it. if its a mistake please kindly forgive me.
in college i loved a girl who is a muslim.lets call her A. she also loved me a lot. that time i was almost an atheist. but she somehow turned me to god and i started my life in a christian way. 3 years later she just left me. i had a dream that she was leaving me and it also came true. later i had a dream which i am writing it down.
i was in a room and there was a table and a chair and in the room there were steps leading to a room with see through curtains and light in it.on the chair was sitiing one of my good friend called R she was the best believer in the lord jesus in my class. we were discussing the problem of my girl leaving me and i was standing on the otherside of the table she was sitting. then R said i will ask the lord and tell you she had a bible in hand walked up to that room to pray and she came later and told me the lord said she is the right girl for you but he asked you to wait and pray. my girl doesnt even talk to me , she has left from my college and now i am confused what did the dream mean wether it was from the lord or not.its three years now and i still love her and i keep getting dreams about her very frequently. recent most one was i was sitiing in a table wearing a whit shirt and cream pant she walked up to me in a peacock blue sarre and she started kissing on my cheek and i held her waist in the dream she was much fairer than actually and i cant remember well wether she was wearing spectacles or not, normally she weras. please kindly help me on this i dont know how to deal with this and its causing a lot of anxiety and fear in mr please can you reply to this on my mail danesunny@yahoo.com. i will be very happy if you help me because i have nobody to help me on this neither do i have the money to ask for interpretations.there is nobody in my community to help me. may lord be with you. god bless your work and may you help lots of people like me who are struggling

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need help kindly help

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am

Danny -

Be encouraged, For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2Tim 1:7)

This isn't an interpretation, just some thoughts...

Based on what you've described, you appear to have prophetic dreams in that what you dream comes to pass in the future. Perhaps your dream meant that while she was the right one for you that that time was not the right season which is why you were called to wait and pray. In your most recent dream she was different, she was much fairer than in real life - perhaps signifying a change in her "make up", i.e., maybe she now knows the Lord Jesus as her personal savior (or will in the future) so you would no longer be unequally yoked (you mentioned that she's Muslim)?

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 am

Danny -

There is something else that I'm led to add - if it bears witness, praise God, and if it doesn't then please discard...

As you continue to pray, the Lord will reveal directly to you His plans as it relates to your ex-girlfriend. Sometimes when we're in relationships or coming out of relationships where there was never closure, we end up in a holding pattern. The potential danger here is we place aspects of our lives on hold as we wait for something that may or may not occur and aren't fully available to the Lord. The scriptures that came to my spirit are:

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose."

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

lola21 i really appreciate your concern for me in this matter thanks a ton for that. please kindly pray for my sake and her too

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum