Confronting government and asking them to tell the truth and almost being killed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confronting government and asking them to tell the truth and almost being killed.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am

Hello Beloved ones.

Dream

There were a very small group of us and we went into like a big building like a government building or something and we were confronting political powers and asked them to tell the truth. One man got out raged and he chased us out of the building and we all jumped off the stairs into bushes, it was like this man was after us to kill us because we wanted to know the truth. I jumped in front of one girl to protect her from this man. The wanted to kill us because we knew the truth of what was happening and he was afraid we would expose him or something. I said something I do not remember what is was but it caused him to pull away and he turned and went back inside.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confronting government and asking them to tell the truth and almost being killed.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:10 pm

You probrably said, "I plead the blood!" That would make em run and turn away.

I think this dream is very much what is going on in our world right now with government and leaders around the world. People are asking some pretty hard questions now and expecting an honest reponse and are not getting it. They do want to kill us because we can call upon the Lord and you know they don't like that. Keep calling on him....you are powerful in him and he is mighty. Things are changing fast and I know he has our back.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top