A truck hitting my car and took off.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A truck hitting my car and took off.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 am

Hello precious ones. Just a heads up my aunt and my father do not represent good in my life.

Dream

I was at my aunts house and I woke up one morning and I look out the window to look outside, and across the street where my car is parked in front of another house I see a white pickup truck parked face to face in front of mine. I think to myself that truck is awfully parked to close to my car. So I thought to myself it looks like the guy had been drinking. So I thought well I will see how close his truck is to my car, so I go out to check it out. I walk up to the truck and the front of the persons truck and the front of mine are touching in fact the guys truck bent my front fender and his, and you could see the color of my car on his front fender and lack under his paint. I go in to call the police and when I come out again to where my car is to wait for the police to report the truck the truck is gone!! I am like oh no, he must have just left. So I jump in my car thinking that it was still drivable because it was just the front fender and I take off after the guy because what He did wrong and it was not right. So as I am driving after him you can hear my tires hitting the front finder and I am like oh no he did more damage then I thought, so then I get out of my car to look at my tires and my fender literally shaved my tire so much to the point that they were so bald. So then I go into a garage and ask them if I could leave my car there until I can fix it. Then I go to my aunts where I am staying and I told her what had happened. My shirt was dirty from looking at the tires and my family was having a picnic, and my dad was suppose to come from San Diego. My aunt commands me to put one of her shirts on so I would look nice and then she says, " Tell your dad about it he can probably fix it for you." Because I do not have a good relationship with my dad I am like I can ask but I do not feel right about it. So then my dad arrives and I tell him about it but I can see he was not motivated to fix it and I knew I would have to figure something else out.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A truck hitting my car and took off.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello, Steadygaze -

These are just some of my thoughts on your dream: I see the beginning of the dream as an event where you see that something may be wrong, and the closer you get to the issue, the greater clarity you have in seeing that damage has been done. Perhaps an emotional hurt of some kind? That's just a thought, to be honest.

The dream takes off after the issue is clear to you. You alert the authorities - to me, this seems like asking the Lord for help. However, I want to say that the events that happen after asking for help are what COULD take place if you choose to pursue the wrongdoer on your own. Rather than let the authorities deal with it, if you attempt to have control over justice you'll just end up with more problems than you had at the start - and you didn't catch the other person in the dream, anyway. I just wonder if this segment is a warning for how to go about it all.

What's worse is the end, where negative influences come in to cover up the effects this episode has had on you (your aunt demanding the change of shirt). These same influences counsel you on unproductive ways to fix the new mess that resulted from chasing after the wrongdoer yourself - asking your dad to fix it, and seeing that he won't. In the end, you could be left in a worse state than you started.

Really just my thoughts, here.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

THANKS HAVE BEEN PRAYING INTO THIS.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top