Future husband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future husband?

Post by justicarjamie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 am

--I was praying for some insight as to who my future husband will be, this has been on my mind a lot lately.
I dreamed about two different men. The first man I did not recognize, he was very quiet and I only saw him with his parents in the dream, he never spoke to me but we did make eye contact. This took place at what seemed to be some kind of race track that I may have been working at. Then I was in a bedroom, and a man that looked like my ex b/f came in. He took the hand of a girl that looked very malnourished and sickly, while I sat on the bed and watched. He didnít seem to notice me, and I thought him holding the other girl was disgusting. After a time the girl disappeared and he took my hand and held me.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Future husband?

Post by Den on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:59 am

Hi these are my thoughts. I believe this is a warning dream, that God is warning you about an ex bf that will come back to you. My thoughts are that God showing you in that dream there is something very poorly not good about him meaning what ever it is it will affect you very much. Remember these are my thoughts only just be caution.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Hello Den,

Thank you for replying, I'll be praying more on this, it's been a long time since I've seen my ex bf and I don't think he would come back, but it would def be a bad thing haha.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello, Jamie -

May I share my thoughts on this dream? I was thinking that the two men in the dream represent two different possible mates in your future.

For now, all that is revealed about the first one is that he was with his parents. He may be the one for you, but he's still "in process." He was with his parents, which could mean that he hasn't come to that place where he's ready to leave the nest from a maturity standpoint, so to speak. That's not a reference to age, obviously. It's about being ready for all that goes along with a mature relationship.

As for the second man, I feel he is an imitation - the enemy's distraction. I believe that the sickly girl in the dream COULD be you. I'm not saying that this is who you are NOW. I'm saying that this man could attempt to enter your life at a moment of personal weakness, taking advantage of your condition at the time. Your place as observer in the dream is to show you the truth about this man, and your feelings reveal that he is not the one for you.

Stay strong and vigilant in this area. I have been (and will continue) praying for you about this since you posted previous dreams.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Hello Mark,

Your thoughts are always appreciated, and I will stay strong and watchful of these things. I couldn't see it before, but the first boy with his parents gives me the same feeling you wrote about. Maybe he is just not ready yet, but God does have someone for me. Thank you for praying for me =D

God bless
Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top