car crash & another child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car crash & another child

Post by happiness80 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:21 am

I think i have an idea of what this dream is pointing to but always like to get thoughts,

In this dream Im driving my current car and see a big truck on the other side of the road. An asian woman tried to overtake the truck and ends up driving on my side of the road and crashes into me. In the dream I am with another child whom I have let play in the front drivers seat (seems it shows the child playing with the steering wheel). When the crash occurs the child gets a bit of a bump and looks dead. I start feeling really worried and am blaming myself for allowing the child to sit in the front and not wearing a seatbelt. I try to ignore the fact this child is dead because Im so afraid its all my fault. However someone else appears and holds the child and when I look at the child she is alive and well but a little dazed. At this point im so relieved the child is alive.
The asian woman seems apologetic and in the dream there was a real sense that the crash was not my fault but hers as she was on the wrong side of the road. I see the front of my car is dented from the crash, however I hear my dad saying "Heavens dad is going to get you some new tires". In my mind im thinking "I hope it happens ASAP because i dont like seeing my car this way.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car crash & another child

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

One thing pops to mind with this dream, and I feel led to ask you if there is anything at all IRL that you are taking guilt and responsibility for that at first glance seems like it could be your fault, but truly isn't. Maybe something that you feel could have been prevented if you took different precautions? Maybe even something you haven't wanted to fully accept at first?

If so, maybe the Lord is trying to help you to see you need to release yourself of this guilt or condemnation.

Please know these are my thoughts only, please pray on them and disregard what doesn't fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Yes there are a few things i tend to beat myself up over, however i really did feel I had worked through all that. After reading your thoughts, there is one situation I do think about a lot that comes to mind. I will pray on it :)

Thanks heaps!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top