Ghost house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghost house

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 pm

I was riding in a super dirty truck with my friend, I remember it was just really nasty inside. His cousin was calling and he was talking to her on the phone. We came up on an old house and I went inside. There were others inside with me but I donít recall who. The house was dark and strange, as I moved through the rooms I saw ghosts of different kinds. The ghosts were scary and one even looked like my cat. I was trying to get out of this house when the dream ended. I woke up afraid.

I think this dream is just telling me that the place I'm moving to is not where I want to be. Any thoughts?

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghost house

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:34 pm

I agree that this could be about not liking where you are at right now, but I also think it wouldn't hurt to pray or even anoint your home...pleading the blood of Jesus' and binding every evil work of the enemy. I don't say this to promote fear in you at all. Please know that Greater is He that is in YOU than he that is in the world! Another thought I had was that if this was Gods way of showing you that you need to pray for your friend...since in the dream this was his car and his house...maybe showing you an inward peek of what could be going on in his heart or things he has allowed into his home ya know?? It also wouldn't hurt to pray for your friend as well.

Just some thoughts, not an actual interpretation...please pray on what I have said and toss whatever doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Hello Daisy,

I hadn't thought of this maybe being about my friends troubles, I will most certainly be praying about that. Thank you so much for your thoughts!

Jamie

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top