childhood home dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childhood home dream

Post by russnbeck on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 am

I dreamed that I was in my childhood home. I recognized my surroundings and knew where I was. I was there only with my 8 year old daughter but was not aware of my husband or other children being there. We were then walking in the large yard and I noticed that there were 4 large pine trees -one at each corner of the property and I was very attracted to these as they held some significance-especially since I knew there were never any pines in that yard My daughter was running and playing in the yard amongst the pine cones. The dream ended with us walking around the perimeter of the property

russnbeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: childhood home dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Hello, russnbeck -

My own thoughts on your dream: I think that the dream was given to show God's provision of a place of peace and security for this daughter. I have two thoughts on the pine trees, themselves: One is that they could symbolize angels sent to protect your daughter. I know of many who ask God to place angels to guard the four corners of their property or homes.

The other possibility is that the trees represent people - those who have covered your daughter in prayer - or extended to your family as a whole. I just feel that the focus on this daughter is significant, so I'm inclined to believe that this is a specific blessing for her.

These are only my thoughts, not claiming to be the interpretation. Please disregard if you do not feel that they fit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Mark, I like how you responded to this dream. Especially about the trees. It really brought back a memory of a vision I had back in November when I was visiting at my Dad's church. In my vision, I saw a beautiful large oak tree with the leaves just blowing in the wind, and as it was blowing, I could see the fruits on the branches and the feeling of the wind was just so peaceful. The vision started to envelope me into the vision and just as I realized what was happening, I let out a gasp! Just as I let out the gasp, the "vision" of the tree immediately disappeared. I was upset with myself that I let out a gasp, cuz I then realized that what I had experienced in that "vision" was supernatural from God. I wished I had stayed in the "vision" longer to find out more of what the Lord was trying to share with me. It's the most beautiful vision I've ever had. I really felt the Lord shared a part of Himself with me that day. I often wondered at times, if the tree in my vision was the "Tree of Knowledge" known in the Bible. Just thought I'd share that with you. - Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top