Meat, Meat, and More Meat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meat, Meat, and More Meat!

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 am

I had the strangest dream last night and am hoping for interpretations if the Lord provides them...

I dreamt that I was at my home (but this home wasn't mine...it was larger and on more land...light and airy)...I was preparing for a gathering of people at my home - mostly friends and family. There were strangers there as well but they were friends of friends, etc.

I was preparing all kinds of meat - meat was being grilled outside (something like roasts and steaks), chicken was being seasoned, fish was being prepared to be fried, more beef was being seasoned, even pork...I started cooking everything and then others pitched in to help me...as the gathering got underway, I started to forget to check on the meat's progress because I was in conversation or watching others in an activity but everytime I remembered I had to do something to the meat (e.g., turn the fish, take the chicken out as it's cooked, etc.) it turned out that someone else had taken care of it.

What was odd is that meat was being cooked all over the house, not just in the kitchen. No side dishes nor desserts ( :eek: hee hee ) were being served. Electric frypans, roasters, George Foreman grills lol! , etc. were in the living room, upstairs, outside, whereever there was room. Also, a man who was a friend of the family (not someone that I knew in real life) helped my aunt put up a temporary wall (dry wall stapled to the wall with a staple gun) between the living room and dining room to help with traffic flow - people were coming down the stairs and cutting through the dining room and through the living room to go outside - they felt that there were too many people (mainly kids) coming through this area of the house and they wanted them to go through the kitchen and use the back door...

Throughout this I felt good about the gathering - I just felt a little pressured at first to make sure everything was under control but once I knew everything was ok and other people were helping, I was enjoying myself. I do remember though thinking that there sure were a lot of people here...lots of people and kids enjoying themselves...chatter, playing, and getting ready to eat meat...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meat, Meat, and More Meat!

Post by danny on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:58 pm

home is a place of love sharing and affection in your dream its not your real home so it may signify a gathering of fellowship
meat is good and healthyfood different kinds of meat being cooked signifies good things going on things you can cherish may be like orphanage, healing ministry, etc
so when so many things are going on you are concentrating on one so you loose track of other still they are being taken care off (may be by god) a man helping your aunt who is a friend but not real life one may mean he is an angel or help sent by god
partition cos of somany people means they are being stream lined in a perticular path by that partition
on the whole you are enjoying it and people you dont know who are friends of your friends also will join it.
kids mean purity and innocence
this is what i could think but i prayed for a min for the lord to lead me in a right way before i typed. god will bless you and your work and keep up the good work

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 pm

hey lurdy,i think its this simole 'jesus is sayin 'feed my sheep', :cute: :yes:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:27 am

Lola, I could'nt give an interp right now.......Becouse I got hungry, sorry hee hee Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:41 pm

Danny/Dreamster - Thanks for your interpretations, they did bear witness...

Halo - You're too funny! lol!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:40 am

Lurdys
When I read your dream I thought about "uncoventional way of witnessing to people". could this be your ministry? could God be showing you many different ways/outlets of reaching out to people and sharing God's word with them--not just one way that you may have normally used in the past?

Everyone was gathering and being excited about meat and the preparation of it and thats a good thing! I wonder if in the days to come the church is going to be really excited about what God is getting ready to do for them as a whole?!

Such a delicious dream!!!Lol
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top