Cousin Arlene Dream & Rosemary Bush Vision 3/31/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cousin Arlene Dream & Rosemary Bush Vision 3/31/12

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

DREAM:
This morning just before awakening I dreamt I was with my cousin, Arlene, & we were talking. I hadn't seen her in a long time. Her dad or someone, was on the computer.
COMMENTS: The name Arlene means a sworn promise/oath. I believe that her name plays a part.

VISION: During my prayer time this morning (shortly after the above dream), I saw a Rosemary Bush with burlap surrounding the bottom of the plant covering the roots, and ready to be planted.
COMMENTS: Rosemary is used to make perfume. Perfume can mean anointing or presence of Christ.

I believe the dream & vision are connected.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cousin Arlene Dream & Rosemary Bush Vision 3/31/12

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi elly!! Good to see you!!! I just have some thoughts/questions...

Could a promise/oath also go along with the lines of 'committing' to something? Have you been praying about whether or not to commit to a certain ministry to serve in, or even maybe to more time spent in the presence of the Lord?? The part with the roots of the rosemary bush, makes me wonder if there is any area that the Lord wants you to be more 'rooted and planted'? This also makes me want to go out on a ledge and ask if you have possibly even considered changing churches/your place of worship? I could be completely off on ANY or ALL of this...so please pray on these things and toss whatever doesn't resonate with your spirit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 am

Hey Daisy,

It's nice to hear from you.

Here's my thought on promise/oath: Ii've been asking for a financial breakthrough-soon all my savings will be dwindled down to nothing. I was thinking that the Lord was telling me He has made a promise to me (a while back as I awoke "more than enough" came to me). I keep repeating those words & believing for a breakthrough.

The small church I use to attend is no longer in operation. The Pastor & his wife moved back to Texas where they were from. His wife has Cancer. I have been looking for a new church that believes & activates the 5-fold ministry, but I feel the Lord has me set apart for some reason. I believe He is teaching me one-on-one for a season. I'm sure my dreams play a big part, but I am not sure of the interpretations. My husband is in a nursing home, and I feel he is my "assignment" right now. I am with him every day, and I also volunteer at the nursing home everyday at lunchtime, passing out food trays and collecting them after the patients have eaten. I also help out sometimes for special functions.

Maybe the Lord is telling me to spend more time with him & that my faith in Him (that He is going to come through for me) should be stronger.

I've been asking for a financial breakthrough-even a job, but who is going to hire a 72 yr. old woman! I thought perhaps a babysitting job, but that hasn't worked either. Not long ago I had a dream and it seems ( if I got the interpretation correctly) that babysitting was not what He had for me.

I wish I could interpret my dreams better. I'm never sure if what my thoughts are, are what He is trying to convey to me.

Happy Easter to you and yours, Daisy. I appreciate the time you take helping me.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top