Watching LOTS of kids-I was discerning things with the differernt groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching LOTS of kids-I was discerning things with the differernt groups

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

I had a dream that I was watching all these groups of kids. I mean like 50 to 100. They were split up in different groups. Im wasn't aware of them being broken up in different social or economic status' but they were broken up in prob 5 different groups. In the dream, there were probably four groups of white kids. These kids were kind of acting out, as in very energetic and kind of obnoxious. They were definitely spoiled children (possibly privileged). That I know for certain. Yet, there was a curiousness about these kids though, and I sensed that they had a lot of confidence. They were going out in their groups, going to a different area or room (my assumption is a different area to be ministered to). I was relieved to see these kids go, they required a lot of work/energy to watch over them in my dream, and they were getting on my nerves! There was just one group left with me, and these children were all black kids. I sensed and discerned that they were all very calm, and well mannered, yet very timid and fearful. I sensed that they were held back from learning at their full potential b/c of this timidity. I discerned in my dream that this specific group of children had been mistreated. I thought in my dream that just because a child is well mannered, it is not always a sign that everything is great in their lives, or that the parents are doing a fabulous job. This last group of children remained with me.

I was very hesitant to put down that this group of children was a different race than the others. I by no means wanted anyone to think that I am ignorant in my thinking, racist, or steriotypical! I hope that everyone knows from my time spend here in this forum, that my heart is not like that. In the dream their color of skin didn't seem significant to me. It was focused on what the children had endured in their lives that filled my heart with compassion. My only reason for posting this part is bc I am uncertain if this could be significant for interpretation or not.

I would love to hear your thoughts. I have a hunch what this dream is about, but would love a confirmation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching LOTS of kids-I was discerning things with the differernt groups

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Hey, Daisy -

You know what came to mind when I read that the dream involved large groups of children? That the groups represent aspects of a personality or the behaviors that come out of that...but probably in your own child(ren). The main message being that the majority of the outward expressions are going away and you're getting to the heart of the matter - what's left behind? I don't know if I'm saying this in a way that makes sense (in my mind, that is).

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm sorry to be annoying Mark, but could you restate that? I'm sort of getting what your saying, but not fully. Could you try explaining in another way for me please?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Sure thing. I was looking at the large groups of kids as representing parts of your own kids - more so your daughter. 4 of the 5 groups left, and those groups seemed to represent some negative characteristics. So, it could be like that stuff is being stripped away or moved aside and now you've got what's left over, which is very much a contrast to the majority that was there before. Is that any better?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes! Thanks Mark! I get it now!!!! idea woo hoo Thanks so much for your interp!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Ok, here is what came to me. I had to be careful in how I personally viewed your dream because I work with underpriviledged kids of all races and did not want to confuse the two, so that's why I had to take some time before responding.

You said that the energetic children were annoying you and may be overwhelming to you, but then they left to be ministered to by someone else. I'm wondering if the reason they got on your nerves is because they weren't your calling, they were someone else's calling. They seemed to be moved out of the way for a reason.

With the black children you said you "discerned" that they were timid and they were held back from their full potential, which is precisely why they were left with you. You discern what these children need. You discern their value. All disctraction is moved away so you can concentrate on this one thing that you are probably gifted in. You also stated that just because a child is well behaved is not a sign that everything is good. This may be an area of ministry or life that others look at and say, "Everything is good," while you sense that it needs some time and attention.

I'm wondering if the reason that these children were of a different color was just God's way of highlighting this to you. There is a distinct difference not because of our society's stereotypes, but God calling you to a specific ministry different from the rest.

Hope this helps. Toss if it doesn't fit.

Last edited by Shan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

hey hey brethren...

This what came over me like a gush when i started reading your post-the moment i read of the privileged, confident & all-avenues-going kids versus (i am using this word "versus" for i picked up competion between the two but not in that deep sense though)the underpriviliged timid kids there came a picture of me and my sister. she is like the group of white children-confident-outgoing,spoilt,busy,adventourous and needs to be watched over whilst i grew up well mannered but closed in, fearful,shy and without confidence.

i can relate to what is happeneing insde the group u chose to remain with.They have hidden themselves inside a cocoon as a results of improper upbringing.you have to help them break the shells and gain confindence and be the best the creator has made them to be. i also feel that as you will be helping the children u should nt neglet the parents for that is where the problem emanates.

the moment i started reading the word " parents" was deposited in my spirit. i have a feeling God is trying to adress a lot of issues with just this one dream as even from His word comes out a million variety of messages from one scrpiture.

Toss that which seemeth not standing with the spirit.
God Bless!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Shan wrote:Ok, here is what came to me. I had to be careful in how I personally viewed your dream because I work with underpriviledged kids of all races and did not want to confuse the two, so that's why I had to take some time before responding.

You said that the energetic children were annoying you and may be overwhelming to you, but then they left to be ministered to by someone else. I'm wondering if the reason they got on your nerves is because they weren't your calling, they were someone else's calling. They seemed to be moved out of the way for a reason.

With the black children you said you "discerned" that they were timid and they were held back from their full potential, which is precisely why they were left with you. You discern what these children need. You discern their value. All disctraction is moved away so you can concentrate on this one thing that you are probably gifted in. You also stated that just because a child is well behaved is not a sign that everything is good. This may be an area of ministry or life that others look at and say, "Everything is good," while you sense that it needs some time and attention.

I'm wondering if the reason that these children were of a different color was just God's way of highlighting this to you. There is a distinct difference not because of our society's stereotypes, but God calling you to a specific ministry different from the rest.

Hope this helps. Toss if it doesn't fit.

Bless you Shan! Thank you for your post!! I really appreciate this! I did have a prophecy that says that I have been called to the 'bruised reed, and the broken flax' in that I would handle them with tender strength...and that this was literally a gift and a calling for me. Your words remind me of this prophecy!! Thank you!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

The Lamb's wrote:hey hey brethren...

This what came over me like a gush when i started reading your post-the moment i read of the privileged, confident & all-avenues-going kids versus (i am using this word "versus" for i picked up competion between the two but not in that deep sense though)the underpriviliged timid kids there came a picture of me and my sister. she is like the group of white children-confident-outgoing,spoilt,busy,adventourous and needs to be watched over whilst i grew up well mannered but closed in, fearful,shy and without confidence.

i can relate to what is happeneing insde the group u chose to remain with.They have hidden themselves inside a cocoon as a results of improper upbringing.you have to help them break the shells and gain confindence and be the best the creator has made them to be. i also feel that as you will be helping the children u should nt neglet the parents for that is where the problem emanates.

the moment i started reading the word " parents" was deposited in my spirit. i have a feeling God is trying to adress a lot of issues with just this one dream as even from His word comes out a million variety of messages from one scrpiture.

Toss that which seemeth not standing with the spirit.
God Bless!

Thank you so much as well Lambs...I do see in myself this same lack of confidence due to improper upbringing. Though it is now my responsibility to overcome my insecurities with the help of the Lord. I see ways I can better help my own children through this. I also see that as I gain victory over my own lack of self confidence, that this will also help my own children by seeing my example, passing good habits down to them. I see the lack of self confidence in my own parents to this day...they cant help but pass this down to me. As I gain victory in the Lord, I will be able to pass this gift unto my children. Bless you, your words resonate within me.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

BLESS THE LORD!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Yay, Daisy! Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you! happy dance

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 am

Amen...thanks you guys!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top