quick dream-dishwasher on fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

quick dream-dishwasher on fire

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

I had a dream that I was at my old work place, and doing my duties. My old boss was out shopping. As I was unloading the dishwasher, I noticed fire on two of the wrungs on the bottom rack. This fire didn't look exactly real though, it was weird. I had one other dream where the fire was like this (the underneath part of my husbands eye was on fire, but it wasn't burning him) Both times it looked like fire, but it was different than a real fire. It was similar to a sparkler, it had a glow to it unlike real fire. It wasn't spreading either. The dishwasher was in someone else's kitchen, but seemed like my dishwasher. I cant remember any feelings, except that it was successful at grabbing my attention.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: quick dream-dishwasher on fire

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi, Daisy -

My first thought was that this dream could be about your husband at work. Similar to the other dream you mentioned - in fact, I would think that the similarity with the fire in the two dreams is to show you that this new dream relates to a similar situation. That's just me, though. :)

The detail about the boss being gone while you were about your duties seems important. Could be the situation in which the enemy tries to attack him. I also wonder if it's two situations that are close to each other, like "time-wise," since there were two rungs on fire in the dream.

Just thoughts!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks Mark!! Thanks for your thoughts, bc I had no idea what this could be about. I even waited a few day to post it, bc I wasn't getting any kind of feel about it. I will be praying for his protection. Just like the 'eye' dream, someone was trying to find fault in him, and couldn't. I will continue to pray favor and protection for him at work. Some feathers have been ruffled with his newest position change. These feathers were ruffled before the dream though. He did have two rough days at work his first week in the position, but God is now giving him Grace and favor to handle this new move, and is now getting into a groove. Thanks Mark!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top