Seeing Huge Spiders and Crab Like Creature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing Huge Spiders and Crab Like Creature

Post by dem on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 am

Hey everyone, my Mom told me that for two days straight she woke up and saw a spider and some crab like spider or creature in her bedroom. These were not dreams. The first day she woke up and saw a huge light colored spider creeping across her bed. She turned to get her shoe to kill it, and when she turned back around, it was gone. The next day she woke up and saw a crab like spider or creature crawling on her ceiling. She asked my brother if he saw it, and he said no. I told my Mom that I think what she was seeing was demonic manifestations. Has anyone experienced anything like that as well? What are your thoughts?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing Huge Spiders and Crab Like Creature

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 am

yeah..I would think they were demonic too...just my thought

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 am

Yes, I was thinking the same. When's the last time that you anointed your home? It may be time to pray through your home and anoint each of the rooms....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 am

Lola,
Thank you for responding. This is not my home I'm talking about, it is my mother's home. Is there any scriptural reference to anointing a person's home with oil? I know the Bible says that if anyone is sick to get the elders of the church to anoint the person w/ oil and pray, but I haven't read anything about anointing a home. Just asking, thanks.

Dem

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi Dem -

I don't think there's a scripture that specifically addresses anointing a home but the practice may stem from Exodus 40:9-11 where the Lord directed Moses to anoint the tabernacle:

9You shall take the anointing oil and anoint the tabernacle and all that is in it, and shall consecrate it and all its furniture, and it shall be holy.

10You shall anoint the altar of burnt offering and all its utensils; and consecrate (set apart for God) the altar, and the altar shall be most holy.

11And you shall anoint the laver and its base and consecrate it.

I believe the practice is an extension of taking spritual authority over one's home.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Lola, thank you again for your response. It sounds like a church tradition to me, so unless there is scripture that specifically instructs to do that, I can't suggest it to my mom, but thanks anyway for responding. My mom told me that she hasn't had that experience recently. I asked her if she has any unrepentant sin in her life that may have opened the door for this attack, and she claims nothing. I told her to seek the LORD concerning this, and I know He will reveal what is going on. I also told her to use the sword of the Spirit, God's word if it happens again, just like Jesus did when He was in the wilderness. That she has to arm herself for spiritual warfare with God's word, and use it as her weapon against the enemy. Take care.

-Dem

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top