Quick dream-Granny Car

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick dream-Granny Car

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 am

I had a dream that somehow I had a new car. It was a blue old lady granny's car. It was in good condition, it just was an older style car. laugh I knew that someone had borrowed mine for some reason, and this was now my car to drive. It didn't bother me that much to have to drive this older car. I ran inside to grab a load of stuff to put in the car. As I was coming back to the car I thought to myself, 'Its not so bad, who cares what anyone thinks about this car.'

Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick dream-Granny Car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 am

Perhaps something in your life that's more traditional in people's eyes?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

im tryin not 2 larf,, lol!,,but wats da use,, um deesy,, um mi thorts r sumthing nu is coming in2 ur life,, and ur gonna put ur self in2 it,,time effert ,resources,, it mite be a job or business thing thats traditional , ,been around a long time ,,but ur not concerned wat ppl think an wen u start u'll think ''not so bad afta all'', ,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,, careers adviser in da house,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Quick, D! You're one little post away from 7000!!!!

,,,,M,,, Not real good at witty D-lines.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 pm

just my thoughts here... thinking out loud ....
So, well cars take us to destiations...from point a to pont b

maybe u know where ur destination is... & it might be a traditional way... maybe u dont care also about "outer" appearance, ur not superficial always wanting the best of the best..u want to be able to do Gods will in His terms...doesnt have to be flashy!!

God gets things done His way.. & u seem to be ok w/that...

I guess the point that stood out was it "appeared to be older model" u didnt care about outer apearance... Show's good character to me

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

It's funny you posted this, Daisy, because I've had two dreams now about my mother-in-law's old "granny" car that just happens to be blue. lol! In one I was trying to drive to college, in another I was hanging out drinking alcohol lol! I think in your case it might have to do with a traditional ministry--like maybe staying home with your kids while they grow up?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 pm

ALL of your thoughts have very much blessed me!!! I am going to be praying about everything you guys have said!! :hooray: thank you Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

grt,, um im kinda hungrey can we go thru da drive thru 4 a burga in ur nu ka ,,,ohh u look like ,,um i;ll take that asa yes ,,, D at home at the drivethru,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 am

lol! laugh

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:27 pm

i was hopeg 4 anutha star 4 mi 7000th post,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

O man...sorry your disappointed d! I hope you get another star soon buddy.

I feel everything you guys shared fits well with what I am going through right now. I am wondering if this 'old' car could be symbolizing stepping back into Children's ministry? This was something I very much used to want be in Full-Time ministry in this field at one point of my life. For more than 17 years my career used to be in child-care, and as a nanny. Since I worked with kids my whole life, I felt like I was a bit burned out from it all...so I took a break from serving in this way in the church. We are getting ready to embark into a new church, which is starting from the ground up. Our old church was very 'flashy' so to say...not in a bad way...they have done so many good things for us and our family. I feel though, that God has done a work in me, and I see that the flash isn't always the most important thing. I have never been materialistic, it doesn't take much to make me happy. There are a lot of our aquaintances at our old church that are very much so into these material things. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind nice things, but it doesn't account for my personal worth. For a long time my hubby and I were trying to fit with this type of lifestyle...trying to fit in with the people our age. I no longer care about what they think of me, and I don't desire to be like them anymore. Does that make sense? This new church may not be flashy, but we are ready to embrace where God is leading us to in this new day!

I would love to hear any further feedback anyone has...ps...I am wondering if my other dream ties into this to be honest with you...I will post it below....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi Daisy,
These are only my thoughts here:)
After considering what I know about your situation, and thinking about this dream, I agree with everyone else's posts. I thought the same thing as what sisterinchrist said and that is that a car takes you from one destination to another. People in your church (or others around you) may think,"She left THIS for that? You know, maybe the ministry you are going to is not as big or flashy and some may think you have a "less valuable" model. But you don't care. It's not about outward apperances anyway.

I believe the load you put into the car signifies a move, a transfer of belongings from point A to point B. I do think all three of these dreams are connected. I'll post my other thoughts separately.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks Shan!! I appreciate your feedback!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 am

I'll get back on these later. hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm

dreamster wrote:grt,, um im kinda hungrey can we go thru da drive thru 4 a burga in ur nu ka ,,,ohh u look like ,,um i;ll take that asa yes ,,, D at home at the drivethru,

rofl i miss this funny D.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Daisy wrote: I am wondering if this 'old' car could be symbolizing stepping back into Children's ministry? This was something I very much used to want be in Full-Time ministry in this field at one point of my life.

this was my first thoughts that came to my mind, cars symbolize ministry. You yourself interpreted your dream.

the question now is.... are ready to drive the car? driving

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

of course u do,, now fall in ,,an buy sum tikets 2 mi show ,,,,,,,,,,, gen Dee in da house,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

owen wrote:
Daisy wrote: I am wondering if this 'old' car could be symbolizing stepping back into Children's ministry? This was something I very much used to want be in Full-Time ministry in this field at one point of my life.

this was my first thoughts that came to my mind, cars symbolize ministry. You yourself interpreted your dream.

the question now is.... are ready to drive the car? driving

Im still hesitant to be honest with you. I still have reservations about committing to the childrens minsitry. Firstly, I dont just want to go back to this out of comfort. This is an area that is a no-brainer for me. I am totally a safety girl sometimes...not liking to get out of my comfort zone. Secondly, like I said I was burned out for a while...and this is an area of ministry that ALWAYS needs volunteers. Im afraid I will be end up being 'stuck forever' in this ministry once I commit to this... lol! I am a very committed person.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

in your dream, can you remember what had happened to the other car?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Someone borrowed it or something...hmmm like this one was just temporary.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Daisy wrote:Someone borrowed it or something...hmmm like this one was just temporary.

that's the point. the old car is just for a while, then God will reposition you to somewhere else

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Amen!! I will obey!! Thanks~I have been praying about this, Thanks for the confirmation!! That really takes the fears out of the picture! This is an accurate interpretation! thank you

Do you feel that the chair dream is connected or just coincidence on a similar theme (traditional vs modern)??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Daisy wrote:Amen!!
Do you feel that the chair dream is connected or just coincidence on a similar theme (traditional vs modern)??

Im not sure, I cant answer that question. Im sorry! You mention that your into a new church. I believe God will open doors for you there with increasing authority and broader understanding of His will. I think being in the old car is a humble beginning in a new church.

He never fails those who seek Him! that's for sure!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Amen!! Thanks Owen!! I receive this fully!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top