arresting unorderly people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arresting unorderly people

Post by theo on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 am

drempt I was a watchman and was about to start my shift at a parking deck guard stand. the previous guard just left although I did not see him. As I was gathering my needed elements for my shift two cars came into the parking deck a man and a woman in one car and a woman in the other car. I knew that the man was a trouble maker and both cars wereparked as if they did not need to be there rather were up to no good. I felt I needed back up but the first guard had left and I had no authority devise to present. So, I grabbed a small device about the size of a cell phone and turned on a flashing light like on a police car. I then pulled out two handcuffs and had the guy and one girl cuff themselves. I desperatly wanted to have backup for the scenario. I was then shoved from behind to be awoken (a dream within a dream) by my fiance` and asked "what just happened?"

When I did wake I did not feel good but very intense about wanting to understand the Lord in it all. Also a bit shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: arresting unorderly people

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi Theo~Im not an interpreter but I am more than happy to share my thoughts with you.

I feel like the guard, or watchman stand for an intercessor. Do you feel called to intercessory prayer at all? I know we are all called to pray, but intercessors have specific discernment, and burdens from the Lord to pray for protection and even to loose blessings (birthing them) into the natural realm. If you do feel this calling, or tugging from the Lord, I think the biggest thing He may want you to know is that He HAS GIVEN YOU THE AUTHORITY YOU NEED!!! Trust in this, and pray with confidence that He is your back up.

Just my thoughts, please pray on them and toss them if they don't fit or sit right with you. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top