Sleeping Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleeping Child

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Would like some thoughts please:

Over the past 3 weeks Ive had 2 similar dreams which involves a sleeping child.

Dream 1

I am holding a child who has fallen asleep, i dont notice her parent has come to collect her, but he sits there patiently waiting. The child is about 4 years of age. I apologise to the parent for not realising they were there waiting to pick up their child. The parent is fine about it and isnt bothered at all.

Dream 2
I am with the same child, the child is falling asleep as she is tired. i want to hold the child but dont want her parent to think I am getting too close to the child. The parent is sitting on a couch. I end up holding the child and see she is wearing baby style clothing that have little booties on the end - the chld is about 4 years old and I think to myself "Why is she wearing this, she's too old for these clothes". However the clothes seem to fit the child properly.

What caught my attention about these dreams was that the child was sleeping or falling asleep in both dreams -

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleeping Child

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone come to mind who has seems like they've "fallen asleep"? This could be a sort of spiritual falling asleep. Or, another way to view "sleeping" is to be unaware of what's happening around them.

Interesting that the child is 4 years old in the dream. Does that span of time mean anything to you?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks - No i really cant think of anyone I know that could be in that place as you suggested, perhaps it is something to do with someone being unaware of whats happening around them. Im just not sure who.

Well its been 4 years since Ive managed to get my life back on track other than that nothing else comes to mind!

I will continue to pray because I do think these dreams are significant,

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Happiness, I am in agreement with Mark. I just wanted to add the observation that in your fireplace dream you were also caring for a 4 yr old child. It seems to me to be a reoccurring theme. I def think the Lord is trying to get your attention about something.

Just my thoughts, please toss if they dont fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 am

I agree Daisy and thanks for your thoughts......Im really not sure what the child is symbolic of but Ive just recently posted another dream where there is another child involved. Confusing but im still keeping it in prayer.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

happiness80 wrote:

Well its been 4 years since Ive managed to get my life back on track other than that nothing else comes to mind!

Do you mind me asking, what things specifically have you been trying to get on track? If your uncomfortable answering, please just disregard...I will understand.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi Daisy,
I made some bad choices in a relationship where this person was not right for me at all, he did drag me through court over custody issues of our daughter and was spiteful and cunning throughout the whole process. Only now after such a long time have things started to come right for me. Im in a better place financially, emotionally and spiritually, but 4 years ago I was far from that :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you for sharing happiness! Im so sorry these things have happened to you. huggins This must have been very hard to go through. Im so happy that you are in a better place now though!!! With this information, I am wondering if the sleeping child represents you being in a state of rest after all of this process... FINALLY being in a place of Gods rest and peace. Just some of my thoughts...please pray on them.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm

I remember on Mia's site for dream symbols, she said that sometimes the age of a child represents the amount of months or years that something has or will take place. For example, she used a baby and said that if the age of a baby is highlighted in a dream...ex. 6 months old...God may be showing something that will be happening in the dreamers life or something that has happened within ths time frame.

I think it's interesting that the situation you talked about in your past relationship happened 4 years ago and the little girl in the dream is 4.

Just a thought...not an interpretation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

thanks guys,

I never looked at it that way but it does seem to fit quite well. I never considered the child to possibly be me, but yes at present I am in a good place and a place of rest. Its starting to make a little more sense slowly,

Thanks for your thoughts its helped me look at the dream at a different angle, perhaps its a dream meant for personal reflection on what the Lord has brought me through.

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:57 am

:praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top