Melting cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melting cat

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 am

I was moved into a new home. My cat was near the door looking at another grey cat that somehow got in the door. I realized this cat was hurt, and had a broken bone when I went to try and pick it up. I thought to get rid of the cat so that I didnít have to deal with it, and try and put it outside. Before I could do anything, the cat looked scary, and itís head fell off and body turned a sickening pinkish color, and it was gooey. I woke up from this dream feeling frightened.

Jamie

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Melting cat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi, Jamie -

My thoughts on this dream are that the new cat represents a person that has entered your life - or will soon. Since you just moved into a new home in the dream, I would expect that this person enters in when you've gone through some sort of change in your own life.

In the dream, you realized that you had an injured cat, so this person ought to stand out to you because of their hurts. You went to get rid of the cat so you wouldn't have to deal with it, which makes me think that this is a relationship that you wouldn't want to deal with in real life.

My final thought is that the dream may be shown to you so that you can avoid this relationship before you really get involved with this person. In the end, at the "break-up" phase, things could really get "messy" - and frightening as well.

**For the record, I'm not saying that this is a romantic relationship. It could be, but it could also be just a friendship or even an acquaintance.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Your thoughts on this dream make a lot of sense and I can see where it could apply in my life. Thank you for the insight, I knew it had to be some kind of warning, but was not clear as to what kind.

Jamie

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top