teachers keep appearing in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teachers keep appearing in my dreams

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Teachers keep showing up in my dreams, but the ironic thing is they aren't teaching me anything, it's more like I'm in their houses or I own their former houses. These are teachers I've had in the past (but don't have any bad or unresolved issues with them--that come to mind, anyway) and one is a teacher who is a neighbor of mine but I've never sat in her classroom. I've actually had quite a few dreams about that neighbor. My son and "adopted" sons have done a few big projects for that neighbor irl.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teachers keep appearing in my dreams

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Just a thought....could you be in a season of learning? I know they weren't teaching you per se, but sometimes I can sense when I'm in a season of learning because I can understand things easier and something as simple as a bug on the ground brings revelation.

Or maybe it's a call to pray for them...just a couple of things to think about.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 am

That neighbor I referred to who is a teacher has been coming into my house every week to teach my husband as part of his vocational rehabilitation for several months now. I think all the dreams I had about her were foretelling this would happen. Ironically, I often end up teaching both this teacher and my husband when they can't figure out the coursework so I think that's why in my dreams the teachers aren't teaching me because in real life it's vice versa.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top