Ginger for dinner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginger for dinner?

Post by rachandben on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 pm

We (My husband, our 2 boys and I) are together with my father in-law. Don't know exactly where we are. My father in law shaves our 2 boys heads. He shaves just the sides of the head and live hair on top (Mau hock style).
Next we are in their house (father in law and his wife who is my husband's step-mother) and there are a few groups of women sitting at each corner of the room (living room). Each group is whispering things, I can't understand what they are saying but I am very uncomfortable about it. So I get angry and start yelling at my stepmother in law. I donít remember exactly what I was saying. After I finish to yell, the whispering stops and the groups disappear. But my stepmother in law and her husband (father in law) are still whispering to each other. After a while, my stepmother in law brings dinner to the table. I canít remember everything that she made but I remember that there was ginger pealed and cut, served in a bowl, there was pickled ginger served in a big jar and there was bier.
Yum or yuck?!

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ginger for dinner?

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:22 pm

rachandben, this is what you would call "bitter/sweet", In Isiah 5:20, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! These individuals are sowing discord amongst themselves with the whispering, and parading it before one-another. As sure as a pot sitteth over crackling-thorns, so is much of the noise. That in which is done behind closed doors, will be reveiled.I believe the Lord is letting you know this---Beware of gossop. They surley have things turned around. This has to do with your imediate family---husband, 2 boys, you. Pray for these individuals, that the Lord will intervene. Flower Power Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:28 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm

yeah i agree,is there talking goin on behind your bak,u sense it and confront it,you may hav to do this in the natural to cause it to stop, bandaid duh

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Thanks guys for confirmation.
And yes, I can feel this in the natural and I actually have been praying about confronting them. But with no natural prove, I don't know where to start.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

maybe u could start asking some general questions wivout raising suspician,to get afeel 4 things first, Scratch Chin Scratch Chin it wood seem that in the drm wen u do the confrontation ,everything stops and goes away?maybe thats wats required. :hitme: :hitme: :scream: :yes: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top