Demon Apocolypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon Apocolypse

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

I was at my workplace, carrying boxes from one place to another. A man was there along with two other women I donít recognize. I donít remember what I was talking about but I was talking for a while. We went outside which was a beach, and one of the girls was trying to pop the mans back. We were being attacked by endless waves of demons, I was fighting them off while the others sat on the beach. They kept coming over and over. The demons were tan in color, had large sharp teeth, long gangly arms and legs, and ran very fast. They kept coming in waves, I would block them with my arm and they would explode in a bloody mess, and I felt like I was dying, then the dream ended.

An odd dream to be sure, and I promise I haven't been watching zombie movies =P

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon Apocolypse

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi, Jamie -

I don't believe that I have an interpretation, but I may have some questions that might help identify where the dream applies. The one obvious theme is Spiritual Warfare...but in relation to what? In the dream, you felt like you were dying. How are you feeling in real life? If this doesn't line up with how you've felt recently, is there anyone you know who does? I ask because the dream could be showing you someone else's need for serious warfare. I also don't want to ignore the action in the dream of the girl popping the man's back - it's possible that this is a clue as to who is in need of help.

These are really just thoughts, so if you don't see an application, feel free to disregard.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Mark,

Right now I am going through some pretty rough times, and even though my faith is strong, I often feel lost and sad due to the fact that I am still single at my age and have been waiting and praying for a husband. Also the man in the dream is a man I know, who likes me, but I do not feel attracted to him.

Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 pm

I wish I had more to share about your dream. It's likely, though, that the attack is against you. I will keep you in prayer on this one. And though you were under assault in the dream...

2 Cor. 4:8-9 "We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed."

I can understand how you feel about being single. I have 5 years on you, and I'm in the same boat. The more that it becomes my focus, the more down I get. Things are best when I take my eyes off of it and trust God's timing and will. Easier said than done, I know.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Thank you again Mark, I will do my best to not let myself get too down about it and continue trusting in the Lord. I appreciate you keeping me in your prayers, I will do the same for you =)

Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top