Great changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great changes

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

I had a dream I looked out in my back yard and an ocean was back there! It wasn't endangering my house or anything, but it was very close. I wondered how it appeared so quickly--literally overnight, but I wasn't very alarmed, just puzzled. (Irl I live far from any ocean.)
Then I was standing in the bedroom of a teacher I had in middle school (she really was a teacher I had, she's a Christian, but I don't know what her bedroom looks like irl). It was as if it belonged to me now. My hair was cut like Marilyn Monroe's hair and it was dark--I looked like a pin-up girl from the 1940s. lol!
In the dream I sensed great change coming in my life--I didn't even recognize myself or my surroundings, but still everything felt right.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great changes

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 pm

hi... i think u interepreted ur own dream.

its about great change... u didnt look the same.. window is some sort of revalation...
all sounds very positive to me!!

I love change!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Yes, Sister! Change hasn't always been a good thing in my life, but most of the time it is! I know in this dream I was very matter-of-fact--oh, ho hum, I've got an ocean in my back yard, ho, hum, I look like a brunette Marilyn Monroe laugh

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts....the ocean part kinda stumps me.....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Deborah wrote:I had a dream I looked out in my back yard and an ocean was back there! It wasn't endangering my house or anything, but it was very close. I wondered how it appeared so quickly--literally overnight, but I wasn't very alarmed, just puzzled. (Irl I live far from any ocean.)

Could you give some more details like, if it happened in the day or night, color of the ocean, was calm or rough?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 pm

It's been awhile since I had this dream, but as I recall I woke up one morning, looked out into my back yard and there was the stretch of grass that's there irl, but then ocean as far as I could see. I don't think the ocean was rough and how I knew it was an ocean and not a really wide river, I don't know....no colors stood out to me in the dream except my dark hair.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I agree it's not something bad. I think it is a change in your life that makes the way you see things different from before. the way you see everything that surrouds you, even you yourself. Just my thoughts.
hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Less than a year after I had this dream, I got to travel to Jamaica where an ocean was within sight and a very short walk from where I was staying. Someone I met in Jamaica commented when I was there that I looked like Marilyn Monroe.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm wondering Deborah if this has something to do with your past. Usually when something is in my backyard, God is speaking something to me about my past. The fact that your middle school teacher was there...could there be something that God is teaching you or taking you back to in order for this change that you sensed to manifest in your life. The fact that you had a 1940 style and look leads me to believe that God is showing something in the past. I'm not sure what that is, but I bet if you really ask him, He would tell you...

Also, whenever I see the ocean in my dreams it represents some type of move of the spirit in my life. It depends where my focus is in the dream. SOmetimes I focused on the waves at the shore, which means that I'm awaiting something that will soon manifest. If my focus is towards the far distance, God is calling me to seek him deeper because there is something he wants to show me.

I'm only sharing with you what God's language is for me when it comes to the ocean. He may be speaking in a different language to you, but I just wanted you to know just in case it helps you.

These are just my thoughts...toss what doesn't minister.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top