Witches try to execute me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witches try to execute me

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 am

I dreamed I was walking with my husband down a sidewalk pathway. There was a third person, I think male, possibly Jasiaha.. As we walked we were leaving M&M's in a trail behind us. I was leaving red ones and Jeff was leaving green. These were our fave colors. (I don't know what Jeffs fave M&M is). We were very happy and in love and suddenly someone came and shot us. My husband was so shot up he had to go to the hospital. I was only shot in the arm on the side he had been walking (left). Then his family, which was also my family came out of a courthouse we had been walking in front of we began to try and figure out who had done this. However this family wasn't at all my husbands family. They were all dark haired and strange looking to me. I think his mother was an Egyptian woman. IRL most his family are blonde. So then they all started saying how they suspected me as the shooter! They followed our trail of M&M's and said they had evidence. I was so upset and suspected a conspiracy because I knew I was innocent! I began pleading with my family to please consider all people who were around and at the scene of the crime. I also requested they ask the Lord for an answer. They told me they would go to the Mountian where the Lord's temple was and they would ask him and then cast lots to show who was the bad guy. I didn't understand why they would need to cast lots if they had an answer from the Lord. So the pressure started mounting around me. At one point a blonde haired woman I didn't trust came up to me to try and talk to me. I told her to back away because I didn't trust her at all. I also felt my husband's mother was the main one against me and that she was trying to convince everyone I was evil. I realized I had no control so I began to pray. I asked the Lord to bring this case to justice and I knew that if I was sentenced to death anyway, that at least I would be innocent and right with the Lord. So then they gathered together in this assembly and announced it was time to cast lots. They took blood samples from me and several others in the crowd they had suspected. It came down to me and one other person. I realized they hadn't gone to the temple after all but had taken it upon themselves to call judgement. I was very angry at the injustice. They had two giant witch cauldrons they were boiling some kind of witches brew in. They took the first person's blood strip and placed it in the first cauldren. It bubbled a lot but didn't to anything spectacular. This woman named Misty that used to be my friend shook her head like it was a bad thing for me. Then they took my blood strip and put it in the cauldron brew. It bubbled a lot and then three white lights flew from the first pot to the second pot and fell inside. The second cauldron brew began bubbling profusedly. They all began to cheer like they had their answer and they filled a cup with the potion they had brewed. THey then lined up in some kind of cerimony style to have me drink it as my death sentence. I asked the Holy Spirit what I should do and he said "Lift up your feet because their is about to be a mess on the floor." I had been sitting high on a stage and I lifted my feet making sure to not let them down for a moment. The mother had the cup of poison in her hand and brought it to me. She had a shroud over her head like she was the executioner. She handed me the cup to drink. I took the cup and told the Lord in my heart I didn't understand why He hadn't acted before now, but I wanted His will to be done even if I had to drink the stuff. Then the Holy Spirit came over me and I pointed my finger in the air and spoke loud and with power and in tounges over the entire assembly. I know the words were clear and I could feel the anger of the Holy Spirit at the injustice done and the witchcraft of people acting in their own flesh. Then while everyone was distracted trying to figure out what I said, I didn't even know what I said...The egyptian mother took the cup from my hand and drank it all, every last drop. She then looked at me and said "I should have known you would have had the words to hurt me." and she fell dead at my feet. The bitter water spread all over the floor and I knew why the Lord had told me to keep my feet up. End of Dream.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witches try to execute me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi, Laura -

I don't have an interpretation. I've read this dream a few times, and it's a bit overwhelming to me! I do want to point out some things that are probably obvious to you:

The greatest thing that comes out of this trial is that you were unharmed, and that the enemy's plans were turned against themselves. This happened because you continually sought the Lord throughout the crisis. There was a point where you received advance instruction from Him, and there was also a period where you found yourself questioning the purpose behind His "delay." I guess I would expect that you'd experience this in real life. It was after this that you witnessed the Holy Spirit move in an awe-inspiring way.

Other thoughts include: You and your husband were attacked, yes...but this was really just the catalyst for the trial to follow. I also wonder about the "family" element. Those who ought to be close to you turned out to be the ones who brought the trial on - should you be on guard for literal family, church family, or maybe business related? Just thinking aloud, here. Finally, the last theme that stands out to me is that of quasi-religion. The whole casting of lots was used in lieu of direct relationship with the Lord. In the New Testament, this was eventually shown to be outdated...and no longer accurate. Stemming from this (in the dream), the accusers' dropped the pretense of true religion and functioned in the occult. So, I'll end with this question: Are you seeing this sort of "slipping away from the truth" near you, maybe even in something church-related?

I'm interested to hear what you have to say. Before you even posted your dream, I had read 2 Peter 2 in my own quiet time today. It was a bit random at the time, and yet I could see it fitting parts of your dream.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Mark you're right on in every way. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
It's actually business related and I can see it all playing out. I wont post the full interpretation until it's all clear to me but I want to say THANK YOU for writing me back. I thank God for the gift He's given you to help minister to so many people. You are truly a blessing. I will be posting the interpretation once the full manifestation has taken place. Your words are truth brother..thank you again.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Praying for you throughout this time, Laura.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Thank you! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top