deer head in the fridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deer head in the fridge

Post by Lynda on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm

I was in my home and went into the basement. There was an older style white fridgidaire in a room I once used as an office. I opened it and there was the head of a deer on the middle shelf. I went upstairs (it's a bungalow) and opened the door of my bedroom. There were 3 ministers sleeping in my bed, two men that I know fairly well from my church. The 3rd one, I never saw but knew that he was there. I yelled, "Marvin, will you come get the head out of the fridge" He yelled back, "I'll be there in a minute" I went back into the basement and looked in the fridge and the head was still there but now it was dripping blood out into a puddle on the floor. I went back up and yelled "Kenny, will you tell Marvin to get the head?" He yelled "I'll get it in a minute" I went back into the basement and opened the door and the fridge and floor were spotless as though there was nothing ever there.

Lynda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: deer head in the fridge

Post by butterfly on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 am

Perhaps there is something that you see that needs to be dealt with and perhaps you want the ministers to take care if it and you may feel as if they are not dealing with it and not taking it seriously as they should.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top